Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caraoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2005, 02:37 AM
    Single insurance
    We have two cars and one bike with three different insurance policies. Is it possible to get a single policy for all the three?
    Can I get some references of such insurance companies?
    SweetCancion Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 24, 2005, 08:03 AM
    Progressive
    It is usually not possible to get an insurance policy for both the cars and the motorcycle, but I do know that Progressive Auto Insurance will write both. You will be eligible for a multi car discount as well as a multi policy discount as the motorcycle will need to be on a motorcycle policy.
    manutdman Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2005, 02:59 PM
    Yes I believe you can get multiple car discounts from private insurance companies... since they are getting more of your business, they might be flexible with discounts

Phone them up and ask! :D
    cyberquote3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2005, 03:21 AM
    Yes you could
    Quote Originally Posted by caraoke
    We have two cars and one bike with three different insurance policies. Is it possible to get a single policy for all the three?
    Can i get some references of such insurance companies?

Yah netquote , provide lowest and cheapest insurance premium as possible.see for yourself.I had a (statefarm)health insurance before but it really cost me too much but now its really easy in my packet.

www.insurance-quote-free.com

[email protected] :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

Single mom [ 13 Answers ]

Daughter is 20, in the Navy, pregnant, and single. Baby's father is in the marines with three more years to serve. My daughter may/may not separate from the Navy after baby is born. She and baby's father are not together nor care to be. If she separates from the Navy, she would like to return...

How to view single record of ALL people at single address? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a table with addresses and names. I can easily sort it by address to see all the people living at the same address grouped together. However, this is problematic with mail-merges, since I wind up generating a new letter for each person, sending multiple mailings to the same residence. ...

No Man-single [ 3 Answers ]

Hey. I am a 23 year old female and I am still single. I am really tired of being single. Is theer something that I am doing wrong? I think that I am attractive. But I do wear a lot of sweatpants a lot. Should I wear more tighter fitting clothes just to get a man? Any advise, please let me know....

Why am I still single? [ 6 Answers ]

Last summer I had a "fling" with a guy that I've gone to school with all my life. We really liked each other, but just when I thought he was going to formally ask me out, we headed off to high school (we both attend the same one) and he wouldn't talk to me anymore! Boom and it was over! No "let's...

View more questions Search