Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sduncombe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Administrative Assistant
    I am acting for a staff assistant while she is away on vacation and would like to send out an email to the employees I will be assisting letting them know of my availability and services. Please send me a sample letter of what I should inlclude in the email.

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2007, 02:53 PM
    Easy really:

All, I will be taking on the role of [whatever] when [whoever] is on leave.

See a little thinking does wonders.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 19, 2007, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sduncombe disagrees
    : I did not ask for the obvious
    Congrats on finding the rating function.
    To be honest you didn't really ask for much at all, so as I'm not a mind reader I gave you something to work on.
    If you feel the need for a website to do your job for you then you are proably in the wrong position.

Remember the KISS principle, why make things overly complex when SIMPLE does just as well and sometimes better.

Ps Don't bother trying to rate this one as you have a limited number of rating per day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

User a/c administrative a/c deleted wrongly [ 1 Answers ]

Sir I have Microsoft xp programme.I have deleted administrative a/c from my computer and now only guest a/c is working.. what should I do to re-admit administrative a/c without formating ?

More assistant [ 2 Answers ]

1. In order to be classified as a current liability, the liability needs to become due within ________. (is it 30-60 days? ) 2. the amount of a note payment due in the next twelve months is called _____. 3. a note due in 2 years with no amortization would be classified on the balance sheet...

Need more assistant [ 2 Answers ]

1. The 2 major journals in the accounting system that effect accounts receivables are what journals? 2. the 2 major journals in the accounting system that effect accounts payable are what journals? 3. land is always valued on the books of a firm at ____?

Do you know 180search Assistant.. [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's somekind of a spyware cause I never install it but there it is in my add and remove program list... do you know how to uninstall it... I tried but it only hang my add and remove program's window... so can I get any help about this.. :) Thanxz...

View more questions Search