Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KrvaviZmaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 06:16 PM
    Chinese tattoo
    Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 1, 2007, 01:27 AM
    I think “only best is good enough” in Chinese means “沒有最好只有更好”!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find picture of a Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

does anybody know where a can find a nice picture of a pink bow tattoo like jordans or jessica albas. any help would b appreciated! Thanks x x x

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Jordans new wrist tattoo [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone seen this and know where I can find a picture of it. Thank you

Wanted! Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all... I am after a cute pink bow/ribbon tattoo like the one on nicole richies neck and jordans lower back... something the same but different if that makes sense... I've looked everywhere1 I need your help Please!

View more questions Search