Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Timothy Gilmore Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 11:59 AM
    Internet contact info
    How can I find out the email addresses of corporations, businesses, politicians, heads of governments overseas, movie stars, recording celebrities, etc. I consider myself politically active and would like to contact these individuals and businesses to urge support for social issues, but want something like a phone book or listing of these email addresses so I don't have to spend an entire day looking for just one or two contact addresses. Any suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 19, 2007, 12:07 PM
    Businesses list contact e-mails on their sites. Politicians often have sites that include an e-mail point of contact. Entertainment industry celebs can usually be contacted through their agents. Many have their own websites.

I wouldn't waste my time however. Most of those addresses are read by flunkies (if read at all), who will just make a note of your mail. The real personal address that the celeb might read are private.

If you want to be politically active try moveon.com.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos won't play on internet or show photos on psp internet [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my psp not showing videos or photos on the internet, can someone please tell me why?:o

Tenant has new owners but no contact info - options? [ 2 Answers ]

My stepson in Florida has been renting a home from his father. Rent was $1200/mo . His father let him slide a number of times on the rent so it has been varied as to what he paid. Now his stepmom informed him 12 days ago the property was sold and he needs to pay the new owners $1200 immediately. He...

Internet contact [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I would like to make a query and see what one might think. For the past 4.5 months I have been in contact with this guy over the internet. We exchanged e-mails and phone numbers and have corresponded daily. He actually lives in the nearby county where I live. He told me that he was...

View more questions Search