Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bri Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 12:49 PM
    COnfused?
    Hello..

I moved from one state to another on a temporary basis to look for work. Now I have to make the decision if I want to go back to that state where my job is or stay in this new state where the job I am doing is not all that great.
    The state I am in okay, just trying to find another job that will make me happier. Anyway, I'm not sure which direction to go in, weighed the pros and cons, but still confused. Any guidance of wisdom out there?

Thank you
    Bri
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jul 20, 2005, 01:52 PM
    What do you seek?
    Opportunity is what you make it. If you have weighed the pros and cons, and still remain in a state of confusion, I suggest that you take it a step further, what do you ultimately desire? Remaining in that which is familiar does not promise fulfillment, listen to your heart. If you hear, stay, than stay, continue to work your present job, until you are focused. Sometimes unpleasant work conditions force us to tap into the realm of who we really are. Stay put, hear your inner voice and follow it. You have more to offer, and this you very well know that is one of the reasons you are discontent. Steady yourself, quiet yourself, believe in yourself and make it happen. It will require self-discipline, courage, and that no-nonsense approach to manifest that which you desire. You are not confused, you are a tad bit fearful of the greatest that awaits inside. Don't be... see it through. Take one day at a time, build on it, develop it, perform it, and if need be, educate yourself concerning it.
    bri Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 10:28 PM
    Good Advice
    Thanks Shendra, I think I know the answer to my own question I guess I just seek confirmation in some way. I know I should trust my intuiton. Thanks again for your feedback!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused about girlfriend... need help [ 9 Answers ]

I had been dating my girlfriend for about 3 and half years. My girlfriend is extremely attractive and I started to notice how much attention she was receiving whenever we went out to the bars or even the mall. I became very insecure and jeoulous.. I started constantly asking her "Who was she...

Help! Confused! [ 8 Answers ]

My friend had set me up on this blind date with this nice guy. Since that date, we have been on two more dates. Although there were awkard moments because we are just getting to know one another, I see possibilities between the two of us and was looking forward for his next call asking me out. My...

Confused? [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for little over a month now and everything has been wonderful up to yesturday. I got an email in the morning from her and she was her usuall playful self and very cheerful. As the day wore on she emailed me and explained to me that she is feeling overwhelmed and...

Confused [ 4 Answers ]

I posted "feels promotion was robbed" last week, and I finally had the "discussion" to why I did not get selected for the Job. It still has me a little bewildered and distraught. I found out from the person who red flagged it and their reason why. What it basically came down to is she feels I need...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Where is my relationship with David leading to? Is there a relationship in the near future for me? What will happen with my career?

View more questions Search