Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenna-bear178 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 08:38 PM
    I am so scared to ask my mom about this, but like mine is brown too but is like super brown almost black and I'm really worried and I don't want to tell anybody expeshilly my mom is this normal?
    bayliebunny12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 10:07 PM
    oh okay i wuz worried.... i got mine 2 days ango and its still really brown. when i first saw it i thought i pooped myself in my sleep O_o
    agqueen31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 09:23 PM
    I got mine today and it's brownish too but it has a bad odor. Is this normal?
    meowcat15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 04:56 AM
    I just woke up this morning and found a brown spot on my underwear and I had protected sex 9 days ago. Will I get my period soon? Or should I take a pregnancy test?
    solost24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2012, 08:43 AM
    I period has came on every 28 days I had unprotected sex on my ovulation days and since time my periods have been late my period this time is started brown and now is dark red mixed with brown I have been feeling presser but no positive pt test what should I do
    nikdanielle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2012, 12:54 PM
    I got mine today as well, I'm 13 and at first I wasn't sure what it was cause I just had this brown stain in my underpants but when I went to the toilet and wiped, there was some blood, not that much though. I asked my mom and she said I'd started my period. I was scared at first but now I'm fine. Also my lower back has been killing me all day and now I know why!!
    Selena_lover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2012, 09:14 PM
    I just had mine today for the first time and it's like brown :| I'm nervous that it's not normal D:
    sweetlove23 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2012, 10:10 AM
    Hi I am very worriod because I got off birth control in early July of this year and now when I go to the bathroom and urinate and wipe I get this brown and a little bit of clots but I do not see anything on my underwear my discharge though is clear on my underwear. I do not feel no pain or itching nothing at all. So what would you think

Sep 22, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Yea I feel u but mine is like sitting up in me its not flowing :(... is yours flowing

Sep 22, 2012, 10:53 AM
    I don't know but u should go get checked.
    HUrocksxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2012, 09:34 PM
    @Lydia_123 Don't be embarrassed it's perfectly normal, I'm only 15 and I got mine when I was only 9 I thought it was strange and I was scared at first but it's all a part of being a woman...
    snibble3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2012, 05:49 PM
    HELP!! I don't know if I have my period... I got a brownish red all day and like it keeps on coming throughout the day, I'm really scared to ask my mom because she got hers when she was 13
    Pikachu_Girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2012, 07:19 PM
    I think I just started my period but can't tell, all I found was a brown stain. So just in case I put on a pad. I don't know if it is my period or not. Is it?
    twilightlover12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 12:47 PM
    I have just had my first period and all the blood I lost has been brown is that normal for your first period?
    yologurli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 09:06 PM
    I had my period a few months ago and it was red on the first time yesterday I started and it was clear and then turned a little white and today it was brown and I'm only 11!! Should I b worried
    meganxxx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2013, 01:30 PM
    I just started my period yesterday after once I came back from school. But it wasn't red blood it was brown and it looked like poo abit:s Im not scared I'm just abit curious if this is what is meant to happen or is their something wrong with me :(

Jun 8, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Hello I've only just started my period yesterday and I'm asking the same question too but people have said to me that it is normal to have brown blood at first and your blood is supposed to be brown for the first couple of mounts/years. Hopefully this has helped you and if it hasn't I'm very sorry.

Jun 8, 2013, 01:37 PM
    Yes that's very normal but I don't really know much because ei only started my peroid yesterday
    periodhelp101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 11:10 PM
    Your back was killing you because it was a cramp, don't worry, I just got mine for the first time yesterday. Just take some Alive or Midol
    periodhelp101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meganxxx View Post
    I just started my period yesterday after once i came back from school. But it wasn't red blood it was brown and it looked like poo abit:s Im not scared im just abit curious if this is what is ment to happen or is their something wrong with me :(
    It's just old blood that your body it getting rid of, its perfectly normal. Mine does thAt too, I just got mine :3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge only no blood when on period [ 10 Answers ]

I am 13 an I have recently had protected sex with ma boyfriend. My period came but there was no blood just brown stuff! I am really worried normally ma periods are heavy and last a full 7 days but last time it was only 4-5 days! Should I go and see a doctor- what do you think could be wrong...

Brown 'blood' during my menstrual cycle; is this normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm curious about why I would have this brown 'stuff' during my period? I normally bleed at the same time and everything. M also on birth control for what they said is endo. But I've also had problems with pressure during the month that I went to see my doctor with and he said that basically I...

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Post Period Brown Blood [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My period was supposed to end about 2 days ago, it will be a full 9 days today. There is a brownish blood still coming out, mostly when I go to the bathroom, although it seems to hang around all day. It's not a lot, but enough to make me worry. I had sex with my boyfriend during my period...

Brown blood [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 4 days I have been bleeding brownish blood, it has never happened to me and my periods are always regular, when I started it was the regular time for me to start, but what came out of me was not regular, I am really worried I am not pregnant I know that for sure. What could be the...

View more questions Search