Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candy9965 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2011, 11:29 AM
    I just got mine a couple of months ago. At first I was worried when it would occasionally be brown, but that's totally normal.
    And yeah my back was hurting too the first day I started in like January and I thought maybe I'm going to start but then I was like no way so I got home and I did... YIKES!!
    Tips... well, I just started to use tampons and I have had it 3 or 4 (maybe 5) times. THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN PADS!! Lol
    * cramps?. TAKE PAMPRIN!
    Well I hope this helped (:
    emma_PG Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2011, 09:16 AM
    Yeah mine started today too it felt as if I was kind of peeing but I took no notice
    I'm only 13 I thought I was way too young ( guess not ) haha
    It's a red kind of dark brown is that normal?
    cupcakelover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 08:24 PM
    Comment on Cutiefab34's post
    The same thing happened to me lol I'm 12 too and I think I'm getting ready to start
    NolanTrollin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 08:18 PM
    Trollolol someone **** in your vagina. Trollolololololol
    BuzzyB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2011, 03:20 AM
    I woke up this morning and went to the toilet and found brown stuff in my pants from my vag ( vagina ) I know all about periods and all that, I am 11 and three quarters and my mum started hers when she was about twelve. I have been experiencing cramps for absoloutly ages and recently they were really really painful but I am always moody anyway looooool ;) x is it my period though? Because the colour is usually supposed to be a reddish- brownish colour, isn't it ? By the way I have never had a period before. Please answer as soon as you can x thank you if you read and answered this x
    BuzzyB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2011, 03:22 AM
    Comment on emma_PG's post
    Yess that is the usual colour it is suppose to be x
    PaollaQ&A Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2011, 08:30 AM
    Wow I just had my first, and it comes out brown but its not heavy. My mom didn't know what that was because her first came red and heavy. I really needed some answers, I thought something was wrong with me. But I feel a lot better with the answers and knowing its not only me this happened to! (:
    hanan_1999 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2011, 02:07 AM
    Oh Thank you I am 12 years old and I just got my period and it is brown and very light so I thought I was sick or something it this normal?
    MrsAnge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2011, 02:32 AM
    Hi guys, I had a little brown blood followed by spotting of light red blood and was expecting my period but it didn't come. Its been 2weeks now.. what does this mean? I'm 27.
    katieha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 10:35 AM
    Nothing is wrong don't you worry it is perfectly normal I'm 14 as well and I remember when I first started my period and it was brown blood then after a dayit turns to bright red blood so its fine. Xxxx
    katieha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2011, 10:36 AM
    Don't worry that is perfectly normal it happened to me but after a month or so it turns bright red :) congratualtions xxxxxx
    Sujen36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2011, 08:31 PM
    I have a question on Friday I bleed brown and I put a liner thinking that I was get my period but on Saturday and Sunday I didn't bleed is that normal
    susieboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2012, 03:51 PM
    I start my period about 1 week ago and I was heavy and now my blood is brown is it right to go brown (a light brown)iam 13 years old and now that my blood is brown my back is killing me and I can't walk around a lot sometimes I am always in bed and taking ibuprofen and sometimes it helps so can you tell me why its brown thank you
    snickerdoodle13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 12:16 PM
    Omg! I just got mine today! I thought the blood had to be red so I didn't pay attention to it this morning, but it keeps reappearing. My friend told me the same thing happened to her. I'm kind of scared and it will suck in the summer because I will have to be careful when swimming. Oh well, that's part of being a girl I guess. Good luck to you and anyone else who just got theirs!
    GACcrewfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Yes it is normal. Mine was the same way. Ur body just insn't use to the change. Every now and then I get it still. But my body isn't use to it yet. This is ganna sound weird but most girls have a weird smell when they are getting ready to go on thir period. If u think the smell is different then its just old blood. I hope this helps
    nat101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 01:49 AM
    Yeah I always worry about that too cause my periode starts to come out brownish/black and then it starts go red lol is that normal I'm just woundering :S
    lovepink Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 11:56 AM
    My blood is like brown and thick gooey... is that normal??
    lucy preston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2012, 10:26 AM
    It could be brown because you have left it on for to long and it just goes that way cause of the pad, don't worry! :)
    nerhys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2012, 10:58 PM
    Thanks I just got mine today and I was scared as hell you have just lifted a huge weight off my shoulders
    AskAndReply Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitlyn427 View Post
    I just got my periodtoday and the blood is brown and I don't even need to use a pad or tampon just a panty liner is this normal?:confused:
    I got that a month ago, I didn't tell my mum or anything, I'm too scared! But yeah its normal, I got it on the 4th of April and its supposed to be a monthly thing but I haven't got it so I'm quite confused!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge only no blood when on period [ 10 Answers ]

I am 13 an I have recently had protected sex with ma boyfriend. My period came but there was no blood just brown stuff! I am really worried normally ma periods are heavy and last a full 7 days but last time it was only 4-5 days! Should I go and see a doctor- what do you think could be wrong...

Brown 'blood' during my menstrual cycle; is this normal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm curious about why I would have this brown 'stuff' during my period? I normally bleed at the same time and everything. M also on birth control for what they said is endo. But I've also had problems with pressure during the month that I went to see my doctor with and he said that basically I...

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Post Period Brown Blood [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My period was supposed to end about 2 days ago, it will be a full 9 days today. There is a brownish blood still coming out, mostly when I go to the bathroom, although it seems to hang around all day. It's not a lot, but enough to make me worry. I had sex with my boyfriend during my period...

Brown blood [ 1 Answers ]

For the past 4 days I have been bleeding brownish blood, it has never happened to me and my periods are always regular, when I started it was the regular time for me to start, but what came out of me was not regular, I am really worried I am not pregnant I know that for sure. What could be the...

View more questions Search