Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordyx2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 09:32 AM
    I think he likes me but he has a girlfriend
    A guy that I like has a girlfriend and I think he likes me. I had a swim meet today and wherever I went he followed shortly after. We talked a lot and played games and stuff with other team members. I asked if he was still going out with his girlfriend and he said I don't know in a rude "psh" way (not rude to me thoughh) and he kind of hung around me the whole time and sort of asked me to go fishing tomorrow.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Jul 19, 2007, 10:50 AM
    He might like you, but he does have a girlfriend. I suggest you not go out with him until you are sure he is single. It can save you unneeded problems with his girl. If you talk to him again, let him know that you don't want to get in his business, but he has a girl, and should not be talking to you. (How would you feel if your boyfriend were talking to another girl?)
    Let him respect you that way. And if he does have problems with his girl, it's going to end between them, then you can go on a date with him.
    Hope this helps. :)
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 19, 2007, 01:06 PM
    You should never get involved with someone that has a girlfriend it can and will cause problems for multiple parties. But, IF and WHEN he breaks up with his girlfriend (as long as she is not a friend of yours) then I would say do you like him? And if the answer is yes THEN and only THEN maybe you guys will get involved..
    Balloons33 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jul 19, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Some guys are flirts and will even act like they don't like their girlfriend to get closer to another girl... especially if he is a cheater.
    He is probably interested in you, but keep your guard up and be mindful of the fact that he is involved with someone else. If you were his girlfriend and you found out he was talking to another girl the way he talks to you... would it make you mad? If so, then I would advise to keep your distance.
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Jul 19, 2007, 01:18 PM
    Taking advantage of this post I just felt I had to say it to someone. I like a guy at work but he's married. Last year he seemed like he liked me because evertime it was time to go to break or leave, he'd be at the exit and he'd look at me when I would pass by. This year he doesn't do that but every time we do pass by each other I see that he kind of looks away or is nervous. I still like him and don't know what to do. I guess just forget about him but haven't been able. And I don't know if he does or doesn't like me now. But oh well, I think I'll still be hurting for a while.
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Jul 19, 2007, 10:12 PM
    No I'm not considering going out with someone who I know it's married. I just needed to say it, well write it, for it to be known by someone. Definitely I am planning to forget the guy, just that it's hard so I'm having a little heartbreak. But of course no, I do not plan to do anything other than forget him and move on. That's what I meant. I wasn't really asking for advice on that subject.
    Thanks for listening to one more of the many similar stories you've probably heard.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 20, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by METERRE
    No i'm not considering going out with someone who i know it's married. I just needed to say it, well write it, for it to be known by someone. Definitely i am planning to forget the guy, just that it's hard so i'm having a little heartbreak. But of course no, i do not plan to do anything other than forget him and move on. That's what i meant. I wasn't really asking for advice on that subject.
    Thanks for listening to one more of the many similar stories you've probably heard.

I'm sorry if I came off rude or blunt I should not have assumed that is what you meant. I assure you that I was only trying to make sure you didn't walk into a mistake that so many girls have.
    Greatest Respect to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend loves me, but likes someone else [ 27 Answers ]

My girlfriend tells me that she loves me and I believe her, we have been together for about 3 months and things have been going great, recently, however, we have been fighting about some things and we have realized that I can be too clingy and controlling at times and I recognize that and am trying...

I like him but he likes her [ 33 Answers ]

I just feel so lonely. I like this guy and he likes someone else. I've liked him for a couple of years now and it just kills me every time I see him. I think he's bit of a player because he knows lots of girls. We are family friends so I see him quite a bit and he is always quiet around me and...

He likes me. He likes me not. [ 1 Answers ]

OK. My ex and I split up not 2 long ago and he's going out wit another girl now. We were best friends before we went out and even after we split up. We go everywhere together and hang out everyday. But now, even though he has a girlfriend (who he hardly ever sees or talks 2), he flirts wit me and...

I can't tell if she likes me or not [ 4 Answers ]

This is my first post on this site but I read some other posts and everyone's seems to me mature and polite so I'll give it a try. I should start by pointing out that I am a senior in high school and I have not dated a lot. I am not a nerd or anything, I have just been preoccupied and trying to...

My Girlfriend likes "red ink" [ 22 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost two whole years, and we have ups and downs as anyone can imagine. But one thing that I hate about her is that she razor blades herself. When we got together, I really liked her and didn't know much about her, but as the days and weeks grew...

View more questions Search