Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TexasMamma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 07:52 AM
    :confused:
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 19, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Angela, if the relationship is as you say, then you need to get out of it. How is your relationship with your parents? Will they help you out? Have you contacted any women's groups? Are you afraid he is going to hurt you or your daughter? It sounds like your husband thinks of you more as a child than his wife, which is creepy. :(
    TexasMamma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2007, 08:00 AM
    Well my dad lives with me and him, I don't think he would ever hurt us, he had never tried to physically harm us.. im just confuesed
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 19, 2007, 08:05 AM
    I know this sounds odd, but talk to your dad about it. I'm sure he loves you and wants what is best. I would trust his gut.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Wow you guys started so young, and moved so fast, its hard to know where to start. For one thing you both have to raise this child, so make that a priority, and put it first in your life. Next you really need the guidance of an adult professional to counsel you in the ways of behavior where you both feel up to the task before you. The main problem as I see it is you both have no clue, how to love each other, or communicate in an adult way, and these things are essential to a couple. You both are still so young and still have a lot to learn, so what you both need is a teacher to show you the things you both need to know, because whether you stay or go in this relationship, you are tied at the hip with this child, and you will have to be good parents no matter how you feel about each other. Get some much needed guidance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man In Love w/ Another Man [ 11 Answers ]

:confused: Hey Im 33 yrs old I became fast friends w/ someone I have known for many years just did not know him personally. Hes 27yrs old very intelligent ,funny, tough, masculine and very very easy on the eyes but he also has severe mood swings(gemini) along w/ a severe drinking habit. As time...

Man I want him [ 5 Answers ]

I want this guy but I don't know if he likes me, what should I do?:confused:

Maybe a man would know [ 6 Answers ]

The more I read up on it, the more I suspect that my boyfriend is asexual - has no desire for sex. He said that he has never desired sex, and that it's not important to him. On the other hand, he says that he wants to wait until he is married to have sex. I have no objections to waiting for...

This man has got to go now [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for just about 3 1/2 years in my home not his. I live in Michigan ( Lansing ) He had not paid anything towards a bill for the first 2 1/2 years. He now pays weekly. Other than it is a bit more complex than that. Because I want him out is due to his...

How did the old man do it? [ 1 Answers ]

There was a 80 year old man. That got a credit card with no interest For the first 12 months. He wrote himself a check and deposit the money In very high yield investments. At the end of the year he paid back the Credit card and made a few hundred dollars. First he had to make the miniumum...

View more questions Search