nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Mar 16, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by snolvr
    Erick and Diane Grap
    1802 S. 9th St.
    Tucumcari, NM 88401

505-461-1448

I REALLY hope this helps you!! Good Luck!
    Holy cow! Wow! Thank you so much! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my father. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free...

Find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is...

Find my father [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 years old, and have never met my father. I recently found some letters from him, and I want to meet him or at least talk to him. His name is Kenneth Glen Scrivens, and I think he lives in Missouri. If anyone could help I would really appreceate it.

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

I need to find my real father! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find my real father. I have not had contact with him since 2004. The only thing is that I don't have any money to do this so I need a free site to find at least an address or a phone number. :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search