Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIKE EDWARDS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2005, 05:55 PM
    Sex
    Please help, my wife and I have been married for eight years and we love each other very much. I have this worry; she experiences frigidity. She hardly feels like making love, though I try my best to arrouse and stimulate her. Is there any thing I can do to make her have sexual urges, is there any drug she can take?

Worried Mike
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 09:13 PM
    Dude -

Do you use a lot of foreplay? I hope so. Your wife, AS EVERY woman, needs to be warmed up

I hope you understand women's entire body is a an erongenous zone? I hope you don't go for the kill? Just intercourse is absolutely not making love - no way. Woman need a ton more.

Do you do oral on her? I hope to hell so. You really need to learn to do this - it's an art form. Learn to use your hands.

I hope you're not dum and think sex is wam-bam-thank-you mam.

You need to be SOFT and gentle when you rub your wife - WOMAN are not like mean - they want it soft.

You need to take things slow!! When you're in bed with your wife slow start rubing her back, shoulders, behind the neck is HUGE!! Rub her scalp, her arms, her stomach - WOMAN LOVE THEIR stomach rubed. Tease her around the tits - but don't touch. Then move to the legs - rub her legs - move to the inner tighs - no touch.

Tease her - don't UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES going forward touch tits, or V for at least 1/2 hour.

The MORE you tease - the ore wild she will get. LONG FORE PLAY IS KEY - especially as woman get older - you learn this and she will love you forever.

There is a ton other teasing I could tell - but trying to keep this some what PG. Do you know ANYTHING about the ? - many guys ARE DUMB about his.

Only about 40% of woman can O through straight missionary sex. Woman need a lot more.

FOREPLAY!!

Is she on any medication?

Ladies? Anything to add??
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 09:14 PM
    I also have a ton of other stuff I could send you.

Foreplay should be an ALL DAY AFFAIR - teasing your wife all day - doing stuff with her. Sex doesn't start in the bedrom and is finished 7 minutes later - no way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search