Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ObiJuan78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Connecting a metal shoe strainer to a plastic shoe elbow (bath drain).
    I bought an "Ezy Touch Plastic Bath Drain" and I'm installing it in a new bathtub.
    Do I need to use the PVC tape around the metal shoe strainer to 'screw' it in the plastic shoe elbow?
    iamgrowler Posts: 1,421, Reputation: 110
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 09:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ObiJuan78
    I bought an "Ezy Touch Plastic Bath Drain" and I'm installing it in a new bathtub.
    Do I need to use the PVC tape around the metal shoe strainer to 'screw' it in the plastic shoe elbow?
    No, just a little Plumbers Putty under the lip of the shoe.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payless Shoe Commercial [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know who sings the song on the current Payless Shoe Commercial with all the girls in it?

Shoe Issue [ 3 Answers ]

I just got new carpet and it is dark so everything shows up on it. I also have a 1 year old and I am annoying clean. I had a sign on my door that said Welcome, please remove shoes upon entering thank you. Everyone who comes to my house takes there shoes off and my mother in law did too, however one...

Leaking new bronze bathtub shoe drain [ 2 Answers ]

I just installed a new bronze bathtub drain and stopper assembly. The joint between the shoe and the shoe tubing (which leads to the bronze tee that connects up with the overflow tube) is leaking. It is NOT the connection between the waste plug and the shoe that is leaking... Any ideas on how to...

Shoe Store [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'd like to get a small business loan to open a shoe store, I do not know how to get this proposal started. Would you please give me some ideas or a good business plan? Also, I was thinking if it would be a good idea to start of the shoe store in a flea market or something like that? ...

View more questions Search