Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michelle82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 08:08 PM
    J1 Visas
    I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how to get a J1 visa. I live in Canada right now, but would like to do an internship in the states. Does anyone have any information regarding this?
    Thanks!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Generally your school can set this up, read the link below for a bit more information about the visa, ask at school if they do this.

J1 Visa-Exchange Student or Training

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visas and Passports [ 4 Answers ]

My grandfather's father is from germany and I am the first person to try to move to germany. How do I track down my relatives details and could I get a visa or a passport with it. Please can you or anybody help me.

German EU Visas [ 1 Answers ]

My father is German, born in Germany and migrated to Australia where I was born in 1983. Unfortunately he became an Australian citizen a couple of years before I was born. I know I cannot get a German passport but are there any other EU allowances that exist for children of those born in the EU?

Turkish visas [ 1 Answers ]

My Boyfriend Is Turkish And Wants To Come And Live In England With Me And His Daughter Does Any One Please Know How He Applies For A Visa To Come And Live In England:(

View more questions Search