Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 19, 2005, 04:11 PM
    How long should we wait?
    OK here goes... me and my boyfriend have one child already but he is from my previous rship so he's mine but not his... he has been wanting one very badly.. we are planning to get married soon(within the next few months).. been together for a year and a half.. my son is turning a year old in August... we both agreed that we would wait until after he is out of diapers to try for another one(we were both devastated by the miscarriage I had about a month ago)so how long should I wait before potty training? I'm extremely fertile I know exactly when I am ovulating which is the week after my period... took us one try with this miscarriage and with my previous rship it took one try so I know once we try there will be no waiting and I will be pregnant as soon as we decide to go... but how old should the baby be before potty training?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2005, 04:33 AM
    Potty Training
    Hi,
    Here is a link that explaines what to look for, to know when to start potty training:

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/informati...y_training.asp

Best wishes,
    fredg
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2005, 08:58 PM
    Potty training
    Depends a lot on the child. Our daughter was trained by age two. She clearly didn't like to be wet and it was easy.

Our son is now 20 months and is just starting to show a mental connection where he has had a b.m. and letd us know indirectly by tugging on the pants. So we'll look to begin him I'm sure in the next few months... but I won't be surprised if he takes much longer than his sister did.

My cousins boy is about 2.5 years and he's starting to learn, but isn't out of diapers yet.

So if yours is one, you may have some time to wait.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low pressure, long wait for hot water [ 7 Answers ]

I just moved into a condo, and we have come across the following problem: The cold water in the shower comes out with steady, strong pressure. However, it takes a long wait to get hot water to come out, and, when it does, it only comes out at a trickle -- well, a little more than just a...

How long do I wait? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating a girl for about 4 months. We knew each other from work. She had told me that she had a crush on me from the first day she met me. We are both 27. About 3 1/2 weeks ago she told me that she still cares a lot about me but she just can't do this right now. I excepted her...

Just friends... But how long to wait to contact? [ 8 Answers ]

I really need some advice... see I had started dating this guy. Wonderful sweet caring loyal guy, and within two weeks he started planing marriage in his head, where we will be in a year... and I panicked too quick for me. Not only that the relationship was suppose to be open, but it seemed closed...

How long did you wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! My divorce was only final a year ago, but I was separated for 3 years before that... just out of curiosity.. if any of you have remarried, how long did you wait? Im considering getting married again, and I do uderstand that the time in between is different for everyone, Im just curious. Ive...

View more questions Search