Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angiegirl88 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:50 PM
    Married and still no orgasm
    I'm 19 years old and have been married for 11 moths. I've been having sex for almost two years now, and I've never had an orgasm. In fact, I don't get any feeling at all. When my husband and I are having sex, I don't really get any pleasure out of it. It's like if he's the only one getting pleasure. Yeah, it will feel good sometimes, but the feeling just stays at the same level the whole time. He's gone down on me, and fingered me and everything, but nothing happens. I do enjoy it when we do all of this, but I want to feel something more. And for some reason I find it hard to get wet. We have trouble sometimes because I'm never really wet. I feel that maybe I don't get wet because my husband doesn't really do anything to me to get me in the mood. He just touches or kisses me for a minute or two, and then he wants to do it. I feel like he doesn't give me enough time, or that even he doesn't do anything to really turn me on. I don't know what it is...
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 07:00 PM
    You need to relax, first of all.

Secondly... he has to be willing to take the time to put you in the mood... a LOT of foreplay is required for many women!

Try to set aside time with him where it's all about YOU, and what feels good to YOU.
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:58 PM
    How well do you know your own body? Do you masturbate? Can you have an orgasm from masturbating? Do you find that you using a toy on yourself helps you to orgasm. I ask all of these questions for your information, because if you don't know about your own body how is your husband going to know. If you do know what make you feel good for yourself you need to transfer that knowledge to him, either by showing him or by telling him.
    About the time thing, he needs to spend more time preparing you for sex, you say he fingers you and that he has gone down on you, I hope it was for more than just a couple of minutes.

One of the sexiest things I know about a female it one that knows what she wants and is not afraid to do any thing to get it. Good luck.
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Jul 19, 2007, 06:19 AM
    Like let me tell you said if you have masturbated then you can orgasm. You simply have to figrure out a way to explain to you husband how to make you have an orgasm. Sometimes you have to lead us to the pastures. I'm sure the poor guy wants to please you. Tell him what you need.
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 19, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Some people can not orgasm during just a little foreplay or during intercoarse, I would try getting a vibrator and stimulating your clitorus with it and even using it while having sex, your husband will love it :) That is the only thing that works for my husband and me... Good Luck :)
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 11:40 PM
    If you need more foreplay you need to ask for it. no... its no fun being a traffic cop in bed, but sometimes you need to demand what you want to get it. He will catch on if he's any kind of gracious lover.

I second the idea of self stimulation. Can you get yourself off at all?

I dated one girl who could almost always get off if she stimulated herself with her fingers while I was in her. It was money in the bank. And once I knew what she needed, I could do it for her most of the time.

So... do you know what you need? Can you get yourself off? Can you get yourself wet? If not... then that's part of the problem. It could be mental. It could be physical. But you cannot expect a man, especially when younger, to know exactly what you need if you don't know yourself.

I've found that, at least in my experience, a woman's body can be more complex and demanding than a mans. What worked wonders for one woman did absolutely nothing for the next. One girl I couldn't get off orally if I spend all night trying different things, another one I could get off much of the time orally. One never, ever got off missionary but did like it on top, another loved missionary with a little extra stimulation added in.

So... start with yourself. Own it first. What do you like? What do you want? What gets you wet? What gets you off? Can you do it yourself?

Some of the best "tricks" I've told my partner to do to me were ones I discovered along the way by self stimulation. Its just the truth.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Jul 23, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angiegirl88
    im 19 years old and have been married for 11 moths. I've been having sex for almost two years now, and i've never had an orgasm. in fact, i don't get any feeling at all. When my husband and i are having sex, i don't really get any pleasure out of it. It's like if he's the only one getting pleasure. yeah, it will feel good sometimes, but the feeling just stays at the same level the whole time. He's gone down on me, and fingered me and everything, but nothing happens. I do enjoy it when we do all of this, but i want to feel something more. and for some reason i find it hard to get wet. we have trouble sometimes because im never really wet. i feel that maybe i dont get wet because my husband doesn't really do anything to me to get me in the mood. he just touches or kisses me for a minute or two, and then he wants to do it. i feel like he doesn't give me enough time, or that even he doesn't do anything to really turn me on. i don't know what it is.....
    You answered your own question. Moods are important and it takes some work. Sounds like a lazy kid to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't my boyfriend orgasm [ 13 Answers ]

Hi all I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months and we have tried a few times to have sex but he gets tired out before he cums, he doesn't even from blow jobs and it takes hours of jerking off for him to be able to . Is this a normal thing or could it be I don't do anything for him. Iam...

I am in love with 2 men, 1 is getting married and I am married to the other [ 12 Answers ]

Never ever thought I would be posting a question on a site - but life got me here:rolleyes: I am a happily married woman - happily married if you remove the sex out of marriage. My partner was never very interested in sex and that was something I had comfortably accepted. We lived happily for...

Why can't I orgasm? [ 2 Answers ]

:( I have being sexually active for less than a year and I really get into it but I never seem to feel much after a few minutes. The time that makes me every bad is that I feel pleasure for a few seconds but it goes away. This has happen to me a lot and I what to know why it happens me that I can...

Never had an Orgasm with him. [ 7 Answers ]

I would also like to inquire about the fact that I have never had an orgasm with my husband. We have been married for ten years, but have been together for 12 years. I am unable to orgasm with him through oral sex, manual stimulation, or intercourse. I do not have any problem having an orgasm on my...

View more questions Search