Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bajr3763 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 06:16 PM
    Sick puppy
    My wife put aloe from a plant on a sting bite tonight and our chihuahua licked her leg and now he is throwing up. Is it poison to him?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Aloe isn't on the list in my Puppy Raiser Manual. The number for the poison control center is, 1-888-426-4435. I think I have seen suggestions of treating dog's skin problems wit aloe.

Even if it is not toxic, it could still upset a dog's stomach.

I am asking to have this moved to dogs. I can move threads out of dogs, but can't steal threads out of another forum.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sick puppy! [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 month puppy is sad and always sleepy and he is sneezing his nose is running what should I do?

Sick puppy [ 3 Answers ]

My puppy will not eat he drinks and will not run what's wrong.

Sick puppy [ 6 Answers ]

My puppy has a warm nose and is not eating her afternoon meal and has runny poop what can be the cause?

Sick puppy, what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting worried, trying not to panic. This is my first dog. She's a jack russell cross chihuaha, 13 weeks old, female. Yesterday morning she kept gagging and vomiting into her mouth then swallowing it. That happened about 5 times, she was heaving a lot each time. Last night she had a...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sick puppy, the Vet can't find anything wrong with her. She was throwing up the other day and wouldn't eat, and still won't eat. She is 11 months old, -zu and Pikingnese. Any one have any ideas of how to get her to eat and what food to try? The Vet suggested rice, but she won't even eat...

View more questions Search