Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:44 PM
    40's batman type character.
    I saw a program long ago about superheroes movies of a batman looking costumed character who fought mad scientist those sorts of badguys it was black and white maybe from the late 30's or early 40's... I think he had a cape or not and the ears of his cowl leaned over..? any ideas..
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 4, 2009, 08:29 PM

Could be the Batman serial from the '40s.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from 30's or 40's [ 1 Answers ]

Can't get this movie out of my mind. Scene is an old convent on a very rainy night. Roads are out and people take refuge at the convent. Among them are prosecutors and a convicted female convict. 2 nuns remember the case and try to prove her innocence before the storm ends and the roads clear. One...

Old cartoon movie, 30's or 40's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am a first time user of this forum. I am 63 and when I was in the 2nd grade (around 1949) I saw an old cartoon(Movie) that I would like to find. This cartoon movie had two groups of characters, the grouchy characters, dressed in black and the happy characters dressed in white. The grouchy...

40's maybe 50's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a guy who has an angel in his backyard tree... he keeps trying to convince people of it, and finally I think his wife figures out its true. The angel can't leave the tree, why I cannot remember. It's black and white, and I remember seeing it about 35 years ago. Any ideas?

View more questions Search