Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmetlika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Printer LendMark Z715
    HELP!! I am not sure what has happen but I am unable to use my printer. I am unable to ind the disk to reinstall and now the thing sits and collects dust. HELP!! Is there any way to fix this problem without having to spend any money:mad:
    gamer Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cmetlika
    HELP!!!! I am not sure what has happen but I am unable to use my printer. I am unable to ind the disk to reinstall and now the thing sits and collects dust. HELP!!! Is there any way to fix this problem without having to spend any money:mad:
    What operating system? Does the printer show up at all? Did you uninstall then reboot load drivers?
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 03:40 PM
    Yeah more info on exactly what is happening when you try to use it would be helpful...

And is it a LENDmark? Or a LEXmark

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer [ 3 Answers ]

I need help on reinstalling my Lexmark printer:eek:

Printer [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: when I try to print something I get an error how do I fix it?

Which printer is best? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all, I have a question, slightly similar to another thread, but not quite. I'm looking to buy a printer, just for printing out Word documents, invoices, scripts and that sort of thing. I would be potentially running off about a hundred pages a week minimum. I am sick of paying extortionate...

Which printer should I go with? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been considering purchasing a printer that has the capability of printing onto DVDs and CDs, which I see Epson is really taking up on. Currently, I have a very nice Dell All-In-One Printer with LCD screen, etc... and it works great, but ALL cartridges must be bought from Dell, which tends...

Printer [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Epson Stylus Photo Printer that I want to install on the Windows XP. When I get to a certain point of in the installing, it reads that if I continue it may impair or destablize the operation of the system. It will let me continue or quit. Would the Epson work with the XP?

View more questions Search