Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Young man vs. evil sheriff.
    Help with name... 70's movie about young man is lost or taken far into a desert... no weapons no food no water or clothes just loincloth... sheriff is hunting him down as game... young man with nothing but his wits about him and a slingshot kills sheriff at end of movie...
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jan 26, 2008, 11:42 PM
    It might be Savages.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

E.t. And the sheriff [ 1 Answers ]

The name of the movie with a little boy who is an e.t. and the sheriff who found him and took care of him

Sheriff posting [ 2 Answers ]

I am truly stressed out and depressed... Can anyone give me direction or suggestions as to what my options are with a pending eviction... how many days do I have after the Sheriff post a notice?

Eviction-Sheriff [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyway to stop any eviction, When the sheriff has served the writ of possession. It was placed on my door Friday night. I like the place where I live and fell behind because of untimely car repairs. Do I have any rights at this point. Help

80s TV BBC2 young successful man who slept in a box? [ 1 Answers ]

80s TV Or could be early 90s The series was on BBC2 about a young successful man who slept in a box? By day he was a successful young , but a bit of a jack the lad with the ladies. Thought nothing about breaking the law to get his own way and get on in his life. At night he would go home to his...

View more questions Search