Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nabraham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 02:13 PM
    Creating Tables in Word
    How do I add multiple rows and columns to an existing table in Word? I can only use the insert one at a time in the Table menu
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 06:10 AM
    For Microsoft word 2003 is not possible to add insert multiple rows or colums after you have created the table!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 19, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Benn11 is incorrect.

If you select multiple rows in the table then Select Table>Insert Rows from the menu, it will insert the same number of rows as selected. The only thing you can't do is insert more rows then currently exist in the table. The same goes for columns.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 07:17 AM
    Sorry for the wrong advice I tried a number of options but could get it right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Linking tables [ 1 Answers ]

How to link tables

Help with Multiplication tables [ 25 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old in 2nd grade. They are learning their multiplication tables, but my daughter is just not retaining anything we go over. We have tried just having her memorize and we have tried explaining that 2 x 3 is 2 added up 3 times. I have tried flash cards, quizzing her, etc. Any...

Error in tables [ 1 Answers ]

table1 product pk is productID table2 problems pk is problemID table3 severity pk is severityId table4 users pk is userID when I used in vb.net then message is incorrect syntes near inner Const sSelect As String = "select problems.problemID," & "problems.reportedon," &...

Creating An Index in MS Word [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to create an index for the end of my recently written book, which is currently in MS Word (I am going to eventually convert it to Quark Xpress for layout). I have tried to follow the directions in the MS Word helpfile but it's not working. Below, I will explain what my problem is: ...

View more questions Search