Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amoresempre Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Feeling good
    Hello, I can't figure out what feels good for me sexually. I've heard that if your boyfriend/partner can't pleasure you sexually that you need to tell him what feels good for you, but how do you find that out? Also once I finally do find out, It'll probably be hard for me to tell him.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 01:59 PM
    How old are you?
    amoresempre Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 02:06 PM
    I just recently turned 18
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 18, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Masterbate :) and find out what you like... like if you like the stimulation of a vibrator on your clitorus then bring it into having sex with your boyfriend. He will like it and love to watch you use it and will want to join you also... :) Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Not feeling well [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I haven't really been feeling well for about a year already. I have been having headaches, feel nauseous, shaky, and trouble breathing. The doctors haven't really found anything yet, other then that I had skuliosis. I have been going to the chiropractor for about five months already. Are...

What is this feeling [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, OKay I'm back to ask another question... I had sex SATURDAY night I was wondering what this feeling was?? All of a sudden while he was inside of me it was hurting and after a while his penis would not fit in my vagina anymore so after that my vagina was very sensitive and could not stand...

That feeling. [ 4 Answers ]

Even one has had that feeling where you really like sum1 and you think its guna go somewhere then the other person doesn't feel the same. And the feeling of dissapointment sticks in your stomach for weeks. Well I have that at the mo,, me and the girl I like are friends and ii thought it mite go...

Please help computer not feeling good [ 3 Answers ]

please excuse me I'm kind of new at this, ran hijack this and these are the results thanking those who help in advance Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 4:32:57 PM, on 10/11/2005 Platform: Windows ME (Win9x 4.90.3000) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106) Running...

View more questions Search