Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ghostandufolover Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Dude, don't listen to them. Tell everone your not gay and they say you yes you are then tell them there stupid. If you go to school tel the princible people are bullin on u. that's not a way of life.
    Smee Posts: 28, Reputation: 7

Aug 19, 2007, 01:13 PM
    First calling someone "Gay" is only an insult when you are very young and foolish. Some of the greatest artists, writers, actors, chefs and even scientists in history were gay or lesbian. Learning to love ourselves who ever we are is the first step to being respected by others.(took me a long time to learn that!)
    Second: My husband is one of those men who have what a lot of people call "gay mannerisms" such as hand movements, he loves chatting even with women, just the way he moves and talks in general. But he is not gay and we have been married many happy years. People calling him gay didn't make it so and didn't change his life in any way. After you leave the lower grades of school and move on to college and real life people are pretty much mature enough not to worry about such things. Your future is going to be fine regardless of a few immature people you must endure right now.
    If you ever think of suicide, as a counselor once told me, think of it as an option you will always have throughout life... no hurry, in the mean time try all other options first before deciding on such a permanent one, why not!
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 19, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Yeah but being labelled as having different "interests" can be bad because then the gender you are interested in may possibly believe those things and see you as being unavailable to them.

Aug 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
    "yeah but being labelled as having different "interests" can be bad because then the gender you are interested in may possibly believe those things and see you as being unavailable to them"

I don't personally think so, when the right person comes along we seem to feel each others vibes pretty well. My husband and I became good friends long before we became lovers and married, the best relationships are like that I believe.

Aug 21, 2007, 06:45 AM
    Good point.
    kingdktgrv Posts: 11, Reputation: 3

Aug 23, 2007, 11:36 PM
    Who gives a f**k about what others have to gossip about.

Want my opinion, hang out with people who make you feel good about yourself and if no one fits that requirement than study and do good at school

Aug 24, 2007, 03:27 AM
    Yer, you can always succeed in life instead!
    tunde4ever Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by quiero_matarme
    Hi everyone, my story is so sad. If you can't take this, better not read this!
    I really have a reason that I wanna die. Since when I was a lil boy, there were some rumors that I was gay. Don't kno how that came up, it may be my behavior or something... I've lived all my life being teased at school by all people. This last year I thought that everything changed, coz no one seemed to know these rumors at my new school (although there was a kid that really hated me, and I don't know why). But now that it's summer my friend started to behave a little weird. He was avoiding me, making me feel bad an lonely. He's the only good friend I have. So I went to his house to explain me everything. He started telling me that everyone thought I was gay and he didn't want to get the same "label" too. That hurted me soooo much that I went for a walk crying, and I couldn't stand the pain. I ended up here posting this question. My parents don't seem to know about it and I don't wanna lose my friend. Life is so unfair.... I was thinking that everything was at last ok, but now it seems that the whole world knew about it and the only one that didn't know it was me.
    I guess I'll never be able to live a normal life... and don't say that I will, coz really, if they find something "gay" on me now, they will for ever...
    Hello buddy, how are you? Believe me when I say to you, don't worry yourself too much, your friend acting like that shows he isn't reallly a mate, hey I swear to you thing will get better just go about your own son.

Love

Tunde
    quiero_matarme Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 01:38 AM
    Thnk you all so much. Sorry for not answering for so long but I was on holidays. The truth is that not all people know these rumors, so I don't have a big problem with girls. The thing is that (as ghostandufolover said) this is not a way of life. I try to avoid these people. Actually I was pretty good these last few days. But I know that this will last only days... Anyway, I have a new company now, already forgot my old friend. I'm OK with them.

I guess the best thing I have to do is wait for 2 more years when I go to college. I hope things there will be better. And I'd prefer to leave my town and go to Athens to study, so I can start from zero again. Is that a good idea?

Aug 25, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Sounds like a great idea to me, going out of the area to study will give you a good change even if there were no problems at home, if a person an afford to do it, I think it is really a great experience to go away to college!
    I am so glad you are feeling better. When I was very down once I read an Ann Landers column and it said it would be so silly to kill yourself today when you don't know what tomorrow will bring, a woman wrote in response telling how horrible her life had once been and how she had once wanted to die. Then suddenly everything changed, she had met the right person and they were happy, she had started a career she loved and she found everyday was full of joy! It had a strong effect on me.
    No matter what is happening today, things can change so much in the future and we need to remember that! It is important to stay open to change and possibilities so things can come into our lives and create needed change.
    I wish you a bright and wonderful future quiero_matarme! Big hug!:)
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Aug 26, 2007, 12:11 PM
    You are worth more than anyone thinks. The people trying to ruin your life are just trying to feed their ego from making your ego collapse. That must be because they don't really love themselves either so they feel the need to bring someone down and be at their level.
    And I'm sure you know that doing that will never make them any better than you in any way, in fact you're the one who should be looking down on them.
    I agree with the others that starting from zero is a good idea, sometimes I wish I could also go somewhere else and start all over, but for me it's not that easy. But that alone will not make the problem better by itself. There's the need for your input, you definitely need to overcome any insecurities and be at peace with yourself so that you can finally be at peace with everyone else. You got to build up your self-esteem somehow, and then you'll be ready to move on. Otherwise I'm afraid that no matter where you go, everything will be how it used to.
    And by experience I tell you it is definite that sometime, maybe even sooner than you think, but sometime in their lifetime they will get what they deserve. But just don't worry about that, it'll come, the less you think about it the sooner, and the next thing you know, they'll learn their lesson one way or another.
    My advice is right now think about what you want to do in the near future that can possibly affect the way your life goes in the long term future. And I really hope it is a good effect.
    Lighten up. Everything can and will change for your better.
    gaia213 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Oct 6, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Life goes on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

I want to die =( [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all, Well I'm doing better than I was which is good. I've had a very hard time, my parents are really srict and I just am misserable with them. They emotionally and physically abuse me all the time and make me feel worthless but luckily I have a boyfriend. But he lives in flordia...

View more questions Search