Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaia213 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jul 25, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I do understand your feelings I too am a rather extremely shy person I had friends and dear people but my father died I moved lost friends things I had done around everything in my life and my mother physically but I do not need to describe it in details

I know it is hard yet you will think in another way another day

I do not know if that friend really was your friend or if he just was a person who wanted to know you yet not do the slightest sacrifice such a person is not a friend in reality

I too can be called gay or other things be picked on although it has ended I have always denied girls going to me with love affairs though I simply did not like any I do like one girl but I am extremely shy many people tried to pick on me

But the only things I did was ignore everyone everything I am locked up inside and I have done things and I have special factors and things people do wish to use against me and people wish to destroy those who are different

But tell me even if you are gay is that something wrong

And I do not believe that you are a gay although if you were or are what is the problem no one cares one why should you listen to people who shall fail in life and serve you that coffee one day?Or worse wash the streets where you walk

Do not listen to such yes it is hard your age takes things to itself I do have this strategy total ignorance I do not show the slightest sign of that it happens I am is if nothing had happened yet at the start of my year I did end up in a fight that broke my finger and hurt some people...

You can also give a argument which I also do at times when someone does something like insulting my father yet I do not show weak points you must not do it either they wish to se it against you

Fools nature...

A good argument can shatter them completely these days I have completely got it wiped out yes some people try to pick on me because I am unique and I am the youngest person in the school(due to class jump)and tomorrow I am 13 the 26th July 2007

You must not give up have hopes keep to your friends as the friend you have that can make you talk out better seems to help you indeed although it is possible that you shall lock yourself do not do that you can lock yourself from those idiots go on that is a good thing!

Yet not from the world and do not kill yourself will it bring people around you good and what about you

I am insisting you try you do not have to change yourself and if there is a insist you can try approaching the girl you do think you are in love with I am extremely shy and do not know if I can or not yet I know I should I know this might sound stupid like you have to do it but I do not have to because of some strange reason

NO! I do not mean to offend you by any means I am just speaking the truth go for your happiness if you really like her I do not know if you should start again I mean if it goes wrong you are free to do it but do yourself a favour try you do not have anything to lose now do you?Acctualy you can only gain as that also is a proof you are not gay although you do not have to prove anything to idiots

Jul 25, 2007, 11:17 AM
    Although I am not a person who believes in god as a upcome
    quiero_matarme Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Thanks gaia, your answer was really helpful. But I don't think that I can approach the girl I like either. For some strange reason... Anyway, that's what I'm trying to do now. Show no interest, ignore everybody who's against me. Yesterday, they were teasing me again, I was out with two girls and 3 idiot kids came to tease me again. I wish I had punched them so they could see who I really am. But then I remembered all these posts to this website and I said "it's not worth". Besides, the girls supported me. Anyway, thanks for all that help. My only hope now is to move houses!
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Jul 26, 2007, 07:03 PM
    I hope you find the answer.

Jul 27, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Indeed although a punch might help acctualy if id be you I would punch them when you are on on one such fools cover behind one another admit when do you see a bully himself bully others? You can't always go out with nothing and be defenceless although this might hurt but it's true take them out one by one when they are alone
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Jul 27, 2007, 04:27 PM
    Although I myself would get that impulse of a punch, I would have to say responding with violence can and will cause you deeper problems than what you're already in. Please do not consider that. Violence is not the answer... they'll get what they deserve soon enough, it's worked for me. Someone treated me like garbage and later I found out they paid for it in some way. That was enough for me.
    Just try to think about it better, whatever action you do take, know that it will have consequences whether favorable or not.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 27, 2007, 05:13 PM
    Moving to another house is not a good solution... it just means that you are letting them win and get the last word. Just ignore them. And if they don't realize how great you are, then it's their loss.:)

Jul 28, 2007, 01:45 AM
    Yeah, I know that it's not a good solution but the truth is that they won. What is left for me?
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 28, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Holding your head high! Don't let some ignorant people ruin your life and make you run away. You should just be yourself and if they don't like it then you can ignore them. I honestly wish there was something I could do foryou, but all I can do is give advice, and wish you the best.<3
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 12, 2007, 11:35 PM
    Hey mate, most my life I've been asked the question "are you gay???!!!"
    But I'm not, I'm straight, but hey, they don't do it any more.
    How old are you? Maybe you're the age I was, I'm 15, almost 16 and people have mostly grown out of it by my age.
    I think the reason people sometimes suspected I was gay is because most my friends are chicks and because I'm a more emotional deep person but I'm straight.
    Don't let what people say get to you, you are what you are, so what they say you are has no bearing or effect on what you really are.
    Just ignore the people who put you down, their opinions aren't worth the time it takes to say them.
    If there's a girl you like, and she likes you, go out with her, it may hurt you, but its worth trying anyway. If she doesn't like you, well I've found that the only way I get over someone is by liking someone new. Just remember that every rejection every heartbreak is just narrowing it down, until you find that special someone.
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2007, 04:21 PM
    School is dicfficult, I too was accused of be in gay. That was because I had a twin. School life was bad and I too wanted to die. But I never gave up. They can call you names my friend they can beat you they can spit on you they can embarrase you and humiliate you but you are you and they can never change that unless you let them . You are stronger than that stand on your feet you can do it I did. You have to fight from your mind, think things and try to push it to one side, you won't succeed but it helps. Its good if you have a friend out of your school to talk to. You can get counceling its confidential by law so its worth a try, if you do nothing else fight from within. You are better than these people, your sexuality is not the issue its about your character.

Aug 16, 2007, 12:10 AM
    There are simply idiots like that and there shall always be yes school life may be bad it can be even worse if you do not have friends but it shall be better and you are not doomed to be stained likle this for all your school time I am another person at the start of school I got in a fight the first Friday with three people already for being unique but that is all

You must stand strong I do not have friends for reasons that I cannot find anyone and I do constantly move so there is no need of losing contacts

But you do not have to give up and I think you have friends even if not stand strong do not let them get to you think about it why should you listen to people who are going to be so much worse in life then you

The ones who one day will beg you for money wash the streets or even the toilet you have just been in my friend

You can better give them a strong word and inded it is good if you have support but you can also hit theyr weak spot it does sometimes work as I said have you ever seen a bully bully alone?You can often hit that spot as an example

They do hit on most people especially if you are unique and do not care if they say things whitch are unreal and impossible that they say it is not a proof it is the opposite in reality

Take a smile on your face and think of them one day as they sit on the streets begging for money when they cannot even buy food or when they scrub the toilet after you be glad with that thought I myself have gotten other contacts and I had rights whitch I am glad enough to have approved whitch absoulutely wiped out some so called bullies

The rights to make them go to a home for parentless children taking away whole theyr life that thought still makes me smile today as I have as you can say control over some things including another thing in my school yet I have no needs to use that my friend as ruining ones life is a good possibility to have but why do it myself when I can wait till they do it themselves while they are in fear of being torn apart

Aug 16, 2007, 05:11 AM
    I used to think life is fair, but as the time was passing I changed my mind. I don't think that they will scrub toilets or something else. Everything will be OK for them but not for me. I guess that's the way it goes, some people succeed in life some not! I hope I won't end up taking pills to kill my depression. Thanks by the way!
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 05:52 AM
    You say you don't think that they will clean the toilet, but to be honest you will be supprised. When I was at school I was told that I would come to nothing, then the teachers seemed to have there favorates. It's a load of rubbish, most of the teachers pets especially the ones that poked fun at me are doing crappy jobs getting crap money living a crappy life. You my friend have a choice, live the life you want. Think one good thing each day. It is harder to love than it is to hate. One thing is sure you can't truly love others unless you learn to love yourself. And you do have to learn. I bet if you listed all the things you did in a day and all the things you say there will be some good your not all bad very few people are. You can only pick yourself up if you want to and you can only grow stronger through hard times. If no one else is rootin for you I am. You will grow up to be an amazing person you can get through this hard time. Just do one day at a time.

Aug 16, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Fairness is a man made concept.
    what we call "karma" is in a way, cause and effect.
    you push, the worlds pushes back.
    you be a bad person, people react to it. You alienate people. You anger them.
    what goes around, comes around. It really does.
    also, when you sin, it pulls you down into more sin. And sin hurts you as much as it hurts the victims, because in truth, the sinner is a victim of temptation.
    Paigiebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by quiero_matarme
    Hi everyone, my story is so sad. If you can't take this, better not read this!
    I really have a reason that I wanna die. Since when I was a lil boy, there were some rumors that I was gay. Don't kno how that came up, it may be my behavior or something... I've lived all my life being teased at school by all people. This last year I thought that everything changed, coz no one seemed to know these rumors at my new school (although there was a kid that really hated me, and I don't know why). But now that it's summer my friend started to behave a little weird. He was avoiding me, making me feel bad an lonely. He's the only good friend I have. So I went to his house to explain me everything. He started telling me that everyone thought I was gay and he didn't want to get the same "label" too. That hurted me soooo much that I went for a walk crying, and I couldn't stand the pain. I ended up here posting this question. My parents don't seem to know about it and I don't wanna lose my friend. Life is so unfair.... I was thinking that everything was at last ok, but now it seems that the whole world knew about it and the only one that didn't know it was me.
    I guess I'll never be able to live a normal life... and don't say that I will, coz really, if they find something "gay" on me now, they will for ever...
    None of that is a reason to want to die If people think that you are gay then let them and if your friend won't hang with you because he doesn't want to be labeled then he isn't a real friend is he. And if you still feel uncomfortable then confront them and talk to you parents about it. Everyone gets made fun of but it is no reason to kill yourself because there are people who love you and care about you and you would just be hurting them. Best of Luck.

Aug 16, 2007, 10:03 PM
    You must be a fool if you think they will be OK

Besides

No matter to what fortune teller you go you shall know that they shall scrub the toilets

Aug 17, 2007, 02:03 AM
    Ze toilets must be very pleased.

But please, do not look down on the humble toilet scrubber, it's a necessary occupation in this modern world.

Don't kill yourself over what others think. There are so many who love you, you just may not have nmet them yet.
    Johnny121 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 09:32 PM
    Dude first off there are like millions of gay people in the world I know how you feel and thank you for sharing your little story with us I use this site sometimes lol... you should just act cool with everyone... even gay people have lots of friends it's not like you can't be cool with any one I respect people by the way they are but not everyone will however... just try to avoid it and you don't need to let everyone know your gay take care...

Aug 18, 2007, 11:41 PM
    You are what you are it is not truly important to what gender you are attracted your happiness is what truly plays a role

People who insult that are truly fools , yes unfortunately there is discrimination but you cannot let it go to you and that they say something does not mean anything by any means

Who do you wish to listen to

People who aren't knowing enough to pass to the next class or a wise man\woman whitch truly knows about life

So do not listen to them as they probably shall end up like for an example a man at a park who started ans stopped attractions by pressing a button with minimal payment and such low intellect that he did not even understand my way of forming words

Be happy, do not care for what others say and they ussualy say one yet think another

It may be hard I understand I am thirteen after all in the end my biological body cannot grow at a higher speed nor will I become older by any other way then letting the time pass

Be happy in life it may be a little bad now yet it will change sooner or later my friend

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I die? Please help me someone! [ 20 Answers ]

:( Heey! I'm a 18 year old girl, that used movate cream for some month and didn't see any result so I used it up to six time or more a day. Then I accidentally got it round my mouth and lips, but I just dryed it with a towel and didn't think think much about any side effects. Then after a while a...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

I want to die =( [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: Hi all, Well I'm doing better than I was which is good. I've had a very hard time, my parents are really srict and I just am misserable with them. They emotionally and physically abuse me all the time and make me feel worthless but luckily I have a boyfriend. But he lives in flordia...

View more questions Search