Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    armyvetstevo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 12:38 PM
    Parental control
    Good Day, Is there a free good software out there for parental control activity(activity monitoring or surveillance)logger,detective or whatever so I can find out what my teenager is e mailing or visiting,or chatting on the internet? Thanks so much if you can help!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 06:30 AM
    If you want to restrict your kids from going to unwanted sites then you can setup a personal firewall. Download a free personal firewall >>, click the link!
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 02:45 AM
    So you have more than one PC at home? Or how do you want to monitor activities?
    armyvetstevo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Good Morning! I just have one computer here. There's tons of PC surveillance,detective,spy monitoring,loggers,parental controls software out there,at big bucks, I was just trying to find some freeware,if any,to see what they are doing on the computer. That's all. Just a poor army vet trying to get bye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

Parental Rights [ 6 Answers ]

If a woman is married and has an affair that results in a child, I realize that by law the husband is presumed to be the father unless a paternity test proves otherwise. However, can the biological father come in a year or two down the road and insist on a paternity test, visitation, etc. I...

Handing parental right over [ 1 Answers ]

How to I go about getting my daughter father to sign his parental right over. I have sole custody and he is not on my daughters birth cert. and my new husband wants to adopt her??

Giving up parental right [ 8 Answers ]

I live in TX and so does my ex she wants to take me off the birth certificate of HER 6 year old son not mine I just signed the certificate not knowing at the time and Im willing to let her do so what is the proper protocol for this situation:D

View more questions Search