Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jm5050 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Penis injury? Did I tear something?
    I'm concerned about several possible injuries to my penis. The first time was when a girl was on top and came down too hard, inadequate lubrication caused too much friction which didn’t allow the penis to enter, causing it to forcefully bend towards the base of the shaft. I remember a feeling like it gave away or there was a pop. I was concerned it was broken but didn't have the symptoms of SEVERE pain, blood in urine, or large swelling, just a vein like thing that appeared on the right side of the corpus cavernosum (in the middle of the shaft) and corpus spongiosum towards the base of the penis (closer to the pubic bone) seems to now have a weekspot. Just recently I had sex with another girl, and once again the friction of the condom didn’t allow the penetration at first, causing awkward bending; another vein like thing appear on the left side of the corpus cavernosum close to the head of the penis. What is going on? Am I tearing some sort of tissue? Could the issue be the condoms? I know the friction is not working to my benefit, but the actual condom itself (the ring) seems to be cutting off the circulation towards the base of the shaft (possibly the bloodflow to the corpus songiosum?). Could that be why it keeps giving away? Is the condom being too tight not allowing a full erection, making my penis more susceptible to injury? What are these vein like lumps that are appearing?

-JM
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Jul 18, 2007, 11:10 AM
    I am not a doctor, but what you are describing is called penile fracture, which is a cracking of the tunica of the corpora and not a tear of the ligament. You need to seek medical attention for it. It can lead to more severe and permanent injuries, including Peyronie's disease. I would Google it to see what I am talking about. There are many urology sources on the web about it.

Snap without crackle or pop: a rude awakening. A case history of penile fracture -- Gilligan et al. 17 (6): 425 -- Emergency Medicine Journal

Peyronies.org

I only know this because I had to research it a few years back. It's really something severe.
    mikezapwnzor Posts: 99, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2007, 07:46 PM
    I would go to the doctor immediately before it got any worse. I also *gasp* wouldn't have sex for a while, or if you do make sure to at least use sufficient lubrication
    Parajr Posts: 149, Reputation: 21

Jul 25, 2007, 11:40 PM
    You are being too rough. Make sure they are properly lubricated (foreplay) before you go in. Even if they are lubricated go in easy at first. You don't dive head first into a body of water without first knowing the dept. Yeah, go to the Dr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maltese tear stains [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone have any suggestions for removing the red tear stains on a maltese? I have tried a product called Crystal Eye by Four Paws but have not had any success. Any suggestions or home remedies?

Use of Tear Gas [ 5 Answers ]

The U.S. continues to fight wars with one hand tied back and blindfolded while our enemies use whatever means at their disposal. Question: If we are so concerned about damaging the Najaf Mosque, why don't we use Tear Gas? Please don't tell me that a non-lethal chemical irritant, still used by...

Tear in my Convertible top [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can have my Mazda Miata convertible top repaired in the Phoenix area? It has a small 2" tear in it and I don't want it to get any worse.

Normal Wear and Tear [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks for the help with LMR. I saw a list somewhere showing what is normal wear and tear after 1 yr, 2 yrs, 3 yrs... etc and the replacement or repair or painting that the landloard will be responsible for when tenant vacates. It may have been a California Laws site?? Can someone provide a...

Clutch wear and tear... [ 3 Answers ]

When I am driving on smooth straight road at say 100 km/hr and I realize I want to stop at say 1 km ahead (assume that there is no other vehicle ahead or behind). I can continue at same speed or little less speed, and later apply break when I want to stop. But that means I waste some fuel. To...

View more questions Search