Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    LOLOLOLOLOL!!
    I tell you what, for a guy who isn't even running yet he sure must scare the heck out of the Slimes, they seem desperate to torpedo his campaign before he gets it going.

“It is not unusual for a lawyer to give counsel at the request of colleagues, even when they personally disagree with the issue.”
    Wow. You'd think the NY Times would already know that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Does anybody know if Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Tone and Bleach Cream works or if it's a crap.

Democrats launch preemption attack on Fred Thompson [ 10 Answers ]

In what can only mean good news for soon to be candidate Fred Thompson, the Democrats are concerned enough that they have already begun a campaign of attack .The attack comes in the form of a fund raising letter . Reported in Politico Democrats tear into Fred Thompson - Mike Allen -...

Grass looks like straw [ 2 Answers ]

My grass has large patches of dried, dead-looking, straw-like growth. I read this may be fungus?? Or is this a type of grass which grows locally (Pitman, south NJ). Please e-mail to [email protected] if anyone has ideas!

At the last straw [ 3 Answers ]

I've received civil court papers to appear in court for my credit card debt. If I put in to file bankruptcy is it to late will they continue with any garnishment. Also do you need to have a certain amount of money in your bank account in order for any creditors to put a freeze on it.

View more questions Search