Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    km7165 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2007, 09:59 AM
    Hairdye color change
    Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me.I dyed my natural color hair which is a reddish brown.I dyed it to medium reddish brown and it turned out to be burgandy.I hate it and I need some advice on what to do?Can I purchase another color to tone it down and take the burgandy out of it?What would you suggest?Do I go lighter or darker to help it?I appreciate your help.
    Thanks,
    Kelly
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 03:56 PM
    If you want to go back to "reddish" brown, you will need to pre-lighten your hair and then apply the desired color. Good luck.
    km7165 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2007, 03:55 AM
    What do you mean by pre-lighten my hair?Is this going a few shades lighter and redying it?Or is it a special formula from a hair salon that I need to purchase?
    Thank you as always,
    Kelly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change in Hair Color [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin just passed away in May 2004. He was 34 years old. Didn't smoke or do drugs, and was a very active individual. An autopsy was performed (not all results are in). What we have been told thus far is, he died from an enlarged heart, blocked artery and was morbid obese. My question is,...

Change color in Photoshop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! Can someone tell me how I can change the eye color; the color of the iris in this picture. I have done it a long time back and have not used Photoshop since long. I forgot how I did it. How can I do this in a way that it appears natural? http://www.2and2.net/files/4689de4a7706f.jpg

Eye Color Change in a almost 3 year old [ 2 Answers ]

I have always heard that you should know your child's eye color by at least 1 year old. My question is my daughter will be three next month and her eyes are blue but seem to have light brown in them as well. My eyes are blue and my husband's are a brown green color. Not dark brown, but light...

Can being pregnant change the color of your blood? [ 5 Answers ]

Well.. normally whenever I gave blood... it was normal like.. a little dark red.. well.. the last one I did.. look almost... a little red but really really dark.close to black.. seriously.. so I don't know.. my blood has never been this dark. Even my mom freaked out.. but yeah.. so do you think...

Hair Color Change over the years [ 1 Answers ]

As I've grown older, my hair color has changed noticeably. When I was a little kid, my hair was very blonde, however as I've grown older, my hair color has changed to a much more brown-ish color. It doesn't bother me, its just something I've always been curious about. Is it genetic or some external...

View more questions Search