Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulanan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 08:52 AM
    College Graduation Gift or not
    We received a college graduation announcement, but not an invitation to any party. Do we send a gift, or just a congratulations card?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:59 AM
    I didn't graduate college, but when I graduated high school I didn't have a party, and some people sent me a little something. I know college is different than high school, but most people sent me money, usually in the amount of $50.

I hope that gives you some idea of what you may be able to send :)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2007, 10:20 AM
    If you were not invited to nor are attending a party, then a card is appropriate.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2007, 10:26 AM
    A congratulations card will be just fine! If you feel the need to do more you could add some cash to it ($20). He/she will appreciate it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an appropriate monetary gift for graduation? [ 4 Answers ]

What is an appropriate monetary gift for a neighbor's h.s. graduation? They are a nice family, and we dog sit for them and they for us, but the kids have never bothered to talk to us much, or do anything for us, even though we are quite a bit older than there parents. He is going to the local...

Appropriate college graduation monetary gift [ 3 Answers ]

What would be an appropriate monetary college graduation gift for a neighbor's daughter that I don't know well and her friend that I don't know at all. It is a combined college graduation party. :confused:

What to wear to college graduation. [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am in a quandary about what to wear to a morning college graduation. I do not like dresses or skirts but would go with a skirt if I must. Is something lacy appropriate for morning with palazzo pants? I have a nice chocolate brown lacy overblouse and chocolate pants and brown shoes... I...

Marriage before College graduation? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey there-- Here is my issue. I am 20 years old, my boyfriend is 21. We have been dating for 4 years, since high school, and now attend the same college. We'll both graduate in 2008 but have spoken seriously about marriage for 2 years. We're both Christians but have had premarital sex (we...

College graduation gift [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a standard $$$ amount to give your child when graduating from college?

View more questions Search