Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 06:53 PM
    However, Richard, it is not ALWAYS before sex.

This screams BV as it has been noticed when she has on short shorts/skirts, not just before sex.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 06:59 PM
    I understand that and would agree however, she seems (according to him) to be asymptomatic with everything else.

I still prefer tact over the possibility of losing a beautiful woman to a bad "perception" of feminine odour.

To me, I find the smell of a woman erotic and a turn-on, (although not too smellly, of course!)

Cheers.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayman
    I understand that and would agree however, she seems (according to him) to be asymptomatic with everything else.

I still prefer tact over the possibility of losing a beautiful woman to a bad "perception" of feminine odour.

To me, I find the smell of a woman erotic and a turn-on, (although not too smellly, of course!)

cheers.
    You are a good guy. Most men who do not understand a woman's anatomy and what can happen to them, would run to the hills. LOL.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 23, 2007, 07:04 PM

cheers.
    You know I love you X, but I have a feeling that this was a little "too smellly"

However, upon reading the entire post he has already discussed this with her. I would be interested in an update.
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 07:05 PM
    frankly, I have been with more women who were worried about their odour than I was-it really is no big deal ladies...

love,

x-ray
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 07:07 PM
    J_9 I would LOVE it if we were getting updated as often as a question was posed to find out how accurate/inaccurate I/we were in diagnosing problems here.

It is a rarity-unfortunately.

Cheers
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    You know I love you X, but I have a feeling that this was a little "too smellly"

However, upon reading the entire post he has already discussed this with her. I would be interested in an update.

P.S. thanks for the typo... smellly (it was intentional)... okay maybe it wasn't.

Cheers:rolleyes:
    Copperhead6 Posts: 132, Reputation: 51

Jul 23, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Well I frequent this site all the time and I love responding, my girl is in the shower so I have a second but I haven't really noticed the odor in a few days, I doubt she went to the doctor but after I mentioned it, we didn't have sex for a few days and diola its been gone the last few times we have had sex so apparently whatever it was she took care of it! Thanks guys
    Donnica Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Aug 1, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Me being a woman and knowing how to take care of myself. HONESTLY honey I think there is something really wrong. She should not have a fowl smell like that. Most of the time its because you aren't washing well down there or you have something that needs to be checked. Don't have sex until this gets settled it may only get worst
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2007, 05:21 AM
    frankly, I have been with more women who were worried about their odour than I was-it really is no big deal ladies...

love,

xray
    Well there was one case from like 19 years ago where I went down on a woman and when it hit me I almost gagged... even today 19 years later I can still smell it... :eek:
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

Aug 2, 2007, 06:03 PM
    I don't understand how she couldn't notice it if he did, and if she did how could she still have sex with him? Me personally if I feel at all unfresh (word? ) I'll take a shower before I let my husband get near me. Odor or no odor.
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Aug 2, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead6
    Okay guys, I've been with this girl for the last few months and in the last week or so she has had a real strong smell down in her genital region. It's the fishy smell that we've all noticed at one point or another with women, but for some reason I can now smell it right before we have sex or even if she has on short shorts with no panties on. It is not a pleasant odor and pretty strong. I was just wondering if you guys thought I should be concerned, and, or inform her of it?
    There is no reason why a woman would smell like that unless she has an infection. I would assume she didn't have an odor that you know of before? The reason I'm asking is if you had sex with her using a condom that may be the root of the problem. She may be allergic to latex. There is a new product out in stores now for woman that can tell her what or if she has certain kinds of infections. Either way she should go to the doctor but if you find this happens very often (the smell) then you should start using sheep skin condoms to see if that might be the cause of the problem.
    angela tuttle Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Copperhead6
    Okay guys, I've been with this girl for the last few months and in the last week or so she has had a real strong smell down in her genital region. It's the fishy smell that we've all noticed at one point or another with women, but for some reason I can now smell it right before we have sex or even if she has on short shorts with no panties on. It is not a pleasant odor and pretty strong. I was just wondering if you guys thought I should be concerned, and, or inform her of it?
    She needs to urinate before and after sex... and clean herself well in that area... she may be having a reaction to your sperm... I read some where that sometimes women can have a allergic reaction to sperm...
    go-ask-mom Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Aug 3, 2007, 01:52 AM
    A girlfriend of mine (and I mean this in the "old school" way... not an actual g/f) we grew up together- same school- circle of friends etc... anyway, she too, at times had an awfully strong odor about her (not all the time) but you would notice it after gym, track, etc... when she sat down and started flapping her knees back/forth in those loose shorts or while changing out to shower, and so on! Ugh!

Well, one night when she was spending the night we got to talking, like girls do, and I brought up the smell/odor she had at times... she got a little red faced and said, you can smell me? Anyway, she went on to tell me that she had some sort of disorder with her Apocorine(?) sweat glands and didn't sweat normally, which caused her to smell very bad at times especially in the crotch area.
    I don't know if this could be a problem or not for your girl... but anythings possible. Best to get checked out!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a dream that was kind of weird. [ 2 Answers ]

I had 2 dreams that I was kissing my best friend. But my best friend is not a girl. It's a boy, his name is jerimy and he was my friends boyfriend but he has always been my best friend. Any-way I had a dream that we were kissing. I don't know what it means, I know that even though he is not my...

Kind of Personal [ 8 Answers ]

I was recently married to a wonderful man but I WEIGH 270 pounds... we are both young and i can't help but think my husband would like to have a very intimate night with me but they don't make any ''sexy'' outfits for women my size. At least i can't find anywhere where they do. I want to spice up...

Kind of a bad idea? [ 6 Answers ]

Aiight I had a post on here a while ago about this one girl and I thought she liked me so I told her I liked her more than a friend and I guess I was wrong in my prediction(she didn't like me as more than friend) haha.. I kind of still liked her but she was being an about it saying that I...

I'm kind of new [ 5 Answers ]

If someone could just tell me how to make it so I can use html that would be great. -Cimorene(a.k.a Lily)

View more questions Search