Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicolestro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Broken jaw
    My kitten is believed to suffer a broken jaw is this something that can heal on its own or do I need a vet? Won't eat or drink
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 09:08 AM
    I would take your kit to the vet right away but who diagnosed a broken jaw, that is critical to the kittens well being certainly.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 12:25 PM
    Please take the poor thing to a vet!
    pompano Posts: 293, Reputation: 40

Jul 18, 2007, 01:29 PM
    More than likely this cat was hit by a car,and could have other internal injuries.The jaw will probably need surgery.Please take it to the vet,she could die from dehydration,and also become infected.Let us know how she is doing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something wrong with my jaw? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I'm not sure if this has to do with dentistry or not-but it was the closest subject to what my problem is. Ok, well when I was around 15, my jaw started to make little tiny quiet popping noises every time I moved my jaw to the left, but never to the right. It actually seems like I can move...

Clenching My Jaw [ 4 Answers ]

Ever since I was a teenager I've noticed that I clench my jaw really hard sometimes. I don't even realize I'm doing it until my jaw gets really sore. Is there anything I can do about this? Maybe like a bite plate or mouth guard or something? And would I see a regular doc for this or a dentist?

Jaw pain and more. [ 2 Answers ]

I stepped on a razor blade about a month ago and then about a week to 2 weeks later I stepped on a nail that was off the base boards in my house. I am now having these strange symptoms and I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but, I have pain in my legs and arms that can be so...

Jaw Hurting [ 5 Answers ]

I was punched yesterday in the jaw by accident and now my left side teeth and left jaw hurt whenever I chew and yawn. Any ideas how long this will take to heal and whether I should see a dentist/doctor?

View more questions Search