Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmagic Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2005, 01:18 PM
    How do I feel
    Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up I would do the break up, first so she did have to, I wanted to be the "good" one by not feeling bad cause I did it. Later on she would call and she be crying and saying "why did i do this to her,she doesn't needs this,cause she was good to me." to make a long story short, we got in a fight, and I left, for three day, I didn't talk to anyone, not her,my friends,not even my mother. Then the fourth day I came back and I did a lot of thinking. I decided to end this cause this is too much for me to handle,she came over I gave her back all ofr her stuff, she cried and I didn't, and I thought I would feel better cause this happen but I don't. After we broke up we talked a little bit and still said we love each other, then she moved in with a family friend, and lived with him for a few months, and we still talk. Here the part that get me MAD, she told me she was getting married and she whanted me to go to the wedding. I'm thing for what why, just a few months ago you told me you loved me and you want to be with me, and I told her the same. I did tell her I was going to marry her, but not this early cause we are still young, but I serious about and just wanted to wait. Even after she told me this I'm still angry, I saw her once before the "wedding" we hug and she said she miss this and she still loves me. But what gets me is now she married,have a baby and I get mad still and for what,why. I still think about her sometime and I don't think I can find someone like her, I compare her to other girls, and even if I don't I wonder if the girl I'm trying to talk to will like me. So I guess my questions is will I ever get over her, and find someone to hang out with, and not compare, and live a young mans life , in his prime, to be a little crazy, and wild.
    NeedHondaHelp Posts: 25, Reputation: 4

Jul 18, 2005, 01:42 PM
    It hurts, but only for awhile
    Sorry to hear about your situation, but be glad that you're away from her. You broke it off for a reason, right? Focus on that reason. It'll hurt, but only for awhile. Keep busy, and since you're still young, you will bounce back. I promise! I wouldn't date right away, but hang out w/ friends until you're ready. She sounds a little "off", anyway. Saying she loves you and misses you right before she gets married and has a kid? Are you kidding me? She's a WHACK JOB who obviously has insecurity issues and can jump from one man (and man's bed) into another. I'd say, good riddance and move on. Best of luck.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2005, 02:58 PM
    Dude - sorry to tell you, but people don't get married that quick. She was seeing that guy while she supposedly was 'seeing' you.

I have a STRONG feeling your relationship was way over before you say it was and she more of just a friend. I also have a feeling you may not have been having sex - or at least the last few months.

I have a feeling she didn't want t ohurt you by breaking up. I have a STRONG feeling she did everything in the book to make you break up.

Obviously she married the guy 'friend' who she moved in with.

You sound like a 'Nice guy' who needs to really learn about woman.

Woman do this all the time to 'Nice Guys'.

Got to this site and learn about 'Nice Guys' and how replusive they are:

www.relationship.blog-city.com

Learn about woman - read every article on DATING at www.askmen.com

Also at www.sosuave.com - read every article

I have a feeling you failed all her tests. You were a doormat.

Woman don't want 'Nice'.
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2005, 02:59 PM
    I don't think this gal was all that great. Move on. She played you.

Also - WHAT THE HELL were you doing with her before her wedding? That's WUss boy behavior.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 19, 2005, 08:07 AM
    Not necessarily true... after I broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years I started dating this guy that I went to high school with... after 2 months we were engaged and after 3 I was pregnant... things didn't work out but needless to say it all happened fast... but what you need to ask yourself is why are you mad?? you left her... she cried and told you she didn't want this but you still did it so how did you expect her to just sit around and sulk over you when there are much more fish in the sea... you have no reason to be mad... you kicked her to the curb and she did what any woman would do which is move on... she may have done it a little faster but she still did it...
    dmagic Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2005, 12:20 PM
    I get mad cause I still LOVE still girl and she told me that. Before she got married. One day out of the blue she cause me and ask if she has a good girl friend, and I said "sure",of coures we have problems like any couple,but she called ME to ask me, a question like that. I don't know maybe I took it as, is she asking me cause she want me back or did she just wanted to know. In that short talk of 3 minutes, she said she was have problems,(I didn't ask,she told me.)and that's when she ask that question. So I know we are not together,BUT I LOVE THIS GIRL, and I get jelous to know that she is with someone else. Ok I did move on,but I tend to think about her sometimes, while I not really finding anyone. I just have to go wild,crazy and not think about her so much. So what to do NOW,huh?
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 01:48 PM
    You didn't listen to a word I said.

STOP talking with this girl. She's married. She isn't coming back - you chased her away.

What to do now - LEARN ABOUT FREAKING WOMEN! LEARN ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS! Learn to be a man and stop being a sensitive, needy, wuss!! Wake up!!

You're still clueless - you didn't study any of the websites I showed you.

You're going to be miserable until you learn this stuff.

You miss having someone, she walked all over you - you don't need this woman.

Learn about 'Nice Guys' and quit being one.
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 02:14 PM
    BTW -

You need to hear this:

You sound like the neediest Wuss in the world. No woman would want to hear what you say.

Until you learn confidence, independence, get a life, how to deal women, etc.

Get this gal out of your head. You can't win her back. She having a baby.

Get other things in your life - school, work, WORKOUT, hobbies, family, FRIENDS etc.

This gal is gone AND you don'r want her back.

Jul 19, 2005, 03:21 PM
    Thank you wildcat... I know its hard to hear but YOU chased her away this is not something she did... if you wanted her back you had all the opportunity to do so BEFORE she got married... it was obvious she still loved you... you have no reason to be jealous when you are the one who called it quits.. she did what she had to do... which is what you need to do and that's move on...
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 03:51 PM
    I really don't think he called it quits though. I think she wanted him to break it because it would be easier for her. I REALLY think she did everything in her power to chuck him and he didn't have a clue to leave. She didn't want to hurt this guy - AND a lot of woman don't want to come across as a bee-atch - it sounds better to them that he broke it - I've seen this many times.

I really think this gal left the relationship way before he says she did.

And she saying she 'loves you' - your clueless - it's in a friendly way.

She is getting married.

It's like one of my best friends - she's married and she says all the time that she loves me - BUT, of course, she is NOT IN love with me. Big difference.

Jul 19, 2005, 03:59 PM
    This is true but there is no way to know for sure... and the fact of the matter remains she is not with him and he needs to get over it and move on... oh by the way how's making the baby coming... any bread bakin yet... lol...
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2005, 08:53 PM
    Hahahaha! Too funny, well - lots of baby making, but luckily she has promised to stay on the pill for now. No buns.

The pill is such a complicated thing anyway - screws things up, depending on which one. Screws things up in her system when you go on. Then whe nyou go off. Ughhhhhhhhhh! Beats rain coats though.
    Xenoreaper Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2007, 01:13 AM
    Don't worry too much about it man. Everyone has that I even had one that I loved dearly. We were together throughout my whole high school years and then she broke it off really hard. By saying that she'd rather have me hate her instead of love her when she's gone. Its been a few years since then and now I have someone else who fills the hole that she left. Sure she may have her problems but who doesn't these days. Like they say "Time Heals All Wounds"
    Peedub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Simple... we men have hearts like dogs. If you want a dig to leave a bone alone then you have to introduce a new bone. So get out there!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2011, 02:10 AM

This post is nearly six years old...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I feel nothing.. [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sending this passage with the same title again.. Well.. im sending this message just to speak up my mind -which I believe that it's a healthy habit- but like all the healthy habits we don't start considering them until we cross to the other unhealthy-side. Simply.. I noticed that my...

Often feel ill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Five weeks a go I left a very stressful job where I was working 70 hours a week and ever since I keep feeling unwell. I don't know if the two are related. I feel ill for a week or so, then OK for a few days, then ill again. When feeling unwell, the symptoms are mild but noticeable. I feel...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search