Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autorelow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Wife had another mans child, but we got back together
    Ive been with my wife for about seven years off and on. Well the last time we were apart she had a baby by another guy she dated years ago. We are a young couple seen we got back she says she don't want to have sex with me because she feels nothing ( not the size for sure) but I don't understand she won't ever play with toys for me. I'm filing for her papers and only thing comes to mind is she got back with me so she can get her papers because I was going to move on with my life. Should a 26 year hand some guy who's in good sharp be batter with this . Help me please your answer is what I'm goiong to use. P.S. I get girls any where I go and they really like me
    anb0517 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 18, 2007, 06:16 AM
    If she isn't interested then what else is there? Give her what she wants and move on with your life. There is no reason to stay in an unhealthy relationship, especially if she is verbally telling you that she will not have sex with you because she "feels nothing!" What is that about?
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 19, 2007, 12:54 PM
    My opinion. Tone it Down I understand you are trying to be confindent in yourself but there are a few things wrong with the way you are doing it...

ONE: There is a difference between confident and cocky and you are on the wrong side of that line in my opinion
    TWO: When you say things about your size and how you get girls so easily it seems like you are trying to conpinsate for something you don't have
    THREE: If I was single and looking and saw this post I would be not only Uninterested but I would be quite turned off

I would say that there is obviously a problem in this relationship but MAYBE just MAYBE you're the problem and not her. I would get this divorce over with. And my prayers go out to your wife
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2007, 11:06 PM
    All the arrogant BS aside, you both have been through a trauma, and need extensive counseling, but your way to selfish to see that, so a divorce may be her best shot at healing. Your sick too, but don't know it, so please get help for yourself, after you set her free.
    life_is_a_song Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2007, 01:57 AM
    I think this is more of an adhocism in this situation- perhaps a desire to exit as soon as the situation doesn't go a manner that pleases you. In such a tentative manner it is unlikely anything can go anywhere. But since she seems to have made up her mind- I would let her be. Why cling on to someone who has decided things already. If she were in a mood for soul-searching and revisiting the whole thing... a counsellor or analyst would help. But the mood is a flight reaction. So the most honorable thing for you is to relent now.
    And don't worry. Possibly the issue is not you-coz she's already had a baby with another. Don't take it as a rejection of you, simply bcoz she chooses another. And there is no need to brag about yourself also. When you enter into marriage with love, try leaving also with some dignity. I have done it enuf number of times to know what I am saying. And each time I left, I left with my own and the other's honor well in place. Hey this ain't a sermon. Sharing my two penny bit. Patience now on the road ahead

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am getting a divorce [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 22 year old f. I am getting a divorce from my soon to be ex husband. We are separated right now. I have not even started getting the divorce started because, I am worried after the divorce is settled and everything. If I take him off my car, am I going to loose my car because it is still...

Divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I am a 32 year old woman that left her husband of 1 year because of mental and emotional abuse.  We hve no children together and acquired no property while married.  I am a disable veteran (I receive $28,000 a year in diability) and he works for the board of eduaction and makes well over...

Divorce [ 3 Answers ]

Can you divorce a spouse who is in a comatose state?

Divorce-Who does it? [ 9 Answers ]

My friend lives in Iowa, has decided to divorce his wife. They are not contesting anything, want 50/50 with their two daughters and agree on everything. The question is does he have to pay an attorney $2000 to get the divorce or can he get the necissary papers and do it himself for around $300?

View more questions Search