Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1122Johnny1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 11:30 PM
    Uneven Pecs
    Well, I'm John.. I'm 14..

I've recently been working out and trying to get fit... I'm around 6 foot. But my pecks are uneven... and there is a pretty big difference.. At first I thought it was just me losing weight..

Is there anything I can do? I have a few weight sets and stuff, and I will commit to any exercises to help them become even...

Thanks in advance.
    starsolitude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2009, 11:10 AM
    Wow we share the same fate I'm 14 too. I think trying Bench Press would work as mine is howing progess but up to you mate :)
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 21, 2009, 01:25 AM

Try and do as my exercise! It will help! Honest

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven toilet [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet us uneven, about 1/2 inch, how can I fix this with my new toilet I'm installing?

Uneven color [ 2 Answers ]

Apparently when I re-colored my hair this time around, I didn't really saturate the crown area non-virgin hair after the retouch process. My hair is medium brown with gold undertones. The crown area (about 3-4" in length) looks a bit lighter and a bit "faded" but the rest of the hair turned out...

Uneven Flooring [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know an easy way to replace a sagging floor joist?

Pecs problems [ 4 Answers ]

Good Morning, I have some fat in my pectorals, I tried different types of exercises and working out unfortunately I got no positive results :( I would be very grateful if you could show me how to get rid of this fat and give my pectorals their normal size. NB: Now I am thinking in esthetic...

Uneven grass [ 1 Answers ]

My yard has ruts in it because of the sprinkler system I had istalled pryor to having my sod laid. Is there a way to fix this problem? :-[

View more questions Search