Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Soy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Mans search for meaning
    Hello pipol... Nid your help, please?
    Here's the question...
    1.Given the fast modernizing phase of our world today, is the quest for meaning still relevant? What are the constitutive feature of this meaning?
    2.Give examples of man treated as an objectb and as a subject.
    3.Interpret the following existential themes as subject to mans experiments:
    a.Existence
    b.Actor
    c.Man as a being with...
    .. hoping to receive your answers as soon as possible. Thank you so much..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 18, 2007, 12:13 AM
    And what do you think ?
    We aren't simply going to answer your homework for you unless you show us that you have done soe work already.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2007, 11:28 PM
    My search for meaning found me in a whiskey bar picking up a fat ugly chick. Whiskey will really screw up the meaning of life, let alone your taste in women! That was my scrape with reality. Now, I have nothing to do with it. I still like whiskey though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant with a married mans baby [ 6 Answers ]

About 4 months ago I meet a man that was still married but separated from his wife. He fell for me fast. I became pregnant about 2 months into us dating and this past christmas he ended it with me and went back to his wife knowing that I was pregnant. What do you think I should do?

A mans mind? [ 25 Answers ]

What goes through a mans mind when they love someone

My mans a scrub! [ 7 Answers ]

I been with this guy for 3 years on and off. He cheated on me a couple times and I cheated on him. We forgave and forgot and moved on. At the beginning of the relationship he would take me out and pamper me as a man should do for his woman and I would do the same.but for a long time now he's been...

My Mans fantasy is one I don't know how to fulfill. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been seeing each other for quiet sometime and he just devolged to me that his ulimate fantasy is a little bit strange and parts are obviously undoable. He wants to know what it would feel like to the a tiny little man (the size that could fit in the palm of my hand), and...

Woman needs Mans knowhow with stupid weedwacker [ 2 Answers ]

I have a weed eater fl, 20 cc.. After turning it off one day, and later trying to start it up, the cord will not pull out... I took it apart, seems like the screw that holds the cord down on the inside is hitting two moving metal things... Sorry I don't know the names , I don't understand, if the...

View more questions Search