Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottieboy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Finger injury
    I slamed my right hand in a car acciden't. My ring and pinky finger are now bent, and won't open all the way, or go together with my other fingers. There is no swelling or brusing. There is absolutely no pain at all, a little bit of numbness witch seems to be going away . It has been one week since accident. Any help would be great, I don't have insurance and don't want to run to the doctors if it is not nessecery. Thanks scott
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 10:04 PM
    It sounds like you may have jammed your fingers. If this is the case then you should immobilize the finger or toe using a splint or bandage and use an anti-inflammatory agent such as ibuprofen. If you experience numbness for longer than one hour and it's not because of ice, seek medical attention immediately.

Jul 17, 2007, 10:10 PM
    Thanks for the fast response I have jambed fingers many times and they always hust like a son of a b----. I got no pain??
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 10:15 PM
    Most jammed fingers heal completely if there is no fracture or dislocation. Since you are not able to move you fingers though, your best bet may be to see a doc...

Jul 17, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Thanks buddie
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 10:37 PM
    No problem!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on Finger [ 8 Answers ]

Hiya guys, second question already, sorry. I've had this lump on my finger for almost 3 years now, longtime yup. When I asked the doctor what it was, she said it was just a ganglion... and that I should just smack a book on it, ashamed to say I said she was stupid and that was that, as I know...

Finger hairs! [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: I going through pubaty(boy) an I fine with evryfin except sumfin reeeeeee3ely ugly finger hairs what should I do!

Giving the finger [ 6 Answers ]

Is giving the finger to someone against the law?

Finger in butt? [ 7 Answers ]

My son is 8 yrs old and has ADHD. He has always been fasinated with the "holes" in his body, such as ears and nose. It started when he was 2 with tissue up the nose and a two hour er visit to have it all removed. From then on it continued until about 4. I know that children do that with ears...

View more questions Search