Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nhengxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Can I still work in bank?
    Hi goodmorning guys, I am new here but I have one question. Can I still work I an hsbc call center company even if I have past due accounts in other banks like loan? I'm here in philippines, hope I can hear a response you guys as soon as possible. Thank you and God Bless
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2007, 09:35 PM
    I don't really have an answer for you. And, maybe someone will come along who does have and answer for you.

But, I think that your question is important. So, my replying to your question here will get it moved more towards the top of the list of questions that are needing to be answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Victim of Bank Fraud victimized by Bank [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Arizona. I received a summons & complaint from Hilco re a Wells FargoBank (WFB)debt. 2 weeks ago. March 27 2007 I am a victim of felony crimes that began when WFB designed and printed 'convenience checks' accessing my accounts, unbeknownst to me, and negotiated access to my accounts with...

Live in NH, work for MA company, if relocated to work from home, what about taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is the situation: I currently live in NH and work for a MA company. So far I have been filing as non-resident MA tax. I have a possibility to relocate to my home in NH instead of the office in MA. Here are my questions: 1. Will MA taxes still be deducted from my pay? 2. Should I...

Need approx 97,000 to payoff bank note @ 145,00 bank will forgive the rest, any ideas [ 4 Answers ]

Who do we turn to? Anyone willing to invest in us?? Grants or loans we don't know??

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

Bank [ 3 Answers ]

In what case do creditors go after your bank account? Is it the fairly large debt owed or any?

View more questions Search