Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zooropa1985 Posts: 255, Reputation: 43

Jul 17, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Just my luck
    Hey guys

So there I am, in the cinema with me new girl, holding hands, kissin all the usual stuff, movie ends and she has to go to the ladeez. So I'm standing outside with the rest of the boyfriends and pervs when I look over and see me ex coming up the stairs, I get that feeling you get but think "hope she dont come near me".

I watch her get to the top and low and behold who does she meet? The "awful ex boyfriend whom She hates and would never go with again".

Man of all the guys why him, talk about recycling, so there I am gobsmacked at the two of them and then I do the most stupidest thing ever, I walk up to them and ask "hey, are you two back together"

Lol all I got was "whats it to ya", I tried for 10 seconds to think of something but sadly I couldn't, I looked at them and just went "fair enuff" then walked back up and waited foe me new girl.

Hmmm that was sore I don't mind saying, so she dumps me cause I reminded her of the ex she seems to be with now, WOMEN!!
    serena6878 Posts: 94, Reputation: 10

Jul 17, 2007, 03:24 PM
    You can explain to her. You could say to her you were not good at saying.
    I think she would understand soon.
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

Jul 17, 2007, 03:36 PM
    Why should you cαre!! Your with α NEW girl-- someone NEW someone who won't BULLSH!T you --excuse my french but your whole "i wαnt to move on yet i never reαlly follow it" motif is getting α little αnnoying.. EITHER
    α) you fight for your ex αnd win her bαck αnd s t o p moping αround
    b) moooovvveeeeeee oooonnnnnn!!!!

-sorry if I seem hαrsh but fickle is not very pleαsing let αlone αttrαctive to αny womαn-- I'm pretty sure new girl wouldn't like the fαct thαt your still stuck on "the ex"

it's simple : don't involve other people who will just end up getting hurt becαuse of your indecisive behαviour. --ugh well misery does love compαny..

Jul 17, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Whooooaaaa wait a mo here darlin, I'm not stuck on her, she can go to hell for all I care, point was that shs with the ex she "hated", I mean what the hell lol
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Lol I had the seeing the ex with the new guy at the cinema. That was like a dagger! Onwards and upwards ;]

Jul 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Too right jiser, I must say though, I'm no oil painting but this guy is one ugly mother fu@ker lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Haha exactley! The new guy seemed a right weirdo, 'pretty boy' he had like chains, stupid gotee and accompined unshaved beard type thing and he drove a beat up old punto! LOOoser - just like my ex.

Jul 17, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Punto, poor guy lol

So now I'm thinking maybe chuff was right (I said maybe but we all know he is) that she was seeing someone near the end, as kurt russell said in The Thing

Cheatin b!tch
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 17, 2007, 05:59 PM
    Problem is guys its not what the guy looks like it how he makes them feel. Problem is you two guys were nice and considerate where these girls wanted a jerk its natural that's why they go for these guys they don't really give a crap and keep her guessing all the time...
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Hey dude yeah I know its crazy isn't. It.. I've seen my ex go out with people that they said they would never! Go out with. Take that.. and add the fact that they are ugly as hell! And I'm not talking look wise I'm talking personality as well! ;) it just makes me laugh just think of them.. as getting what they can get.. and that's it.. she is probable with him because he is easy.. and she can't stand to be alone.. pitty them :)
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Hey Zoo... Don't even stress it... Did she see you with the new girl kissing? That would be awesome! I think it was pretty cool that you went up and said how did you two get back together... Daring... Now she knows that you know and she can't point the finger at you anymore, because she is the LIAR! You are better off. By the way, that is pretty ty luck... lol But you'll get over it... You are better than all that nonsense. Is new girl prettier? Wow... Kissing another? I'm impressed. How's everything going between the two of you... Did she know about the incident?
    UnwantedHero Posts: 99, Reputation: 8

Jul 17, 2007, 09:36 PM
    Here's a situation for ya:what do you do when every time you see your ex she's with a guy that was supposted to be your friends?One of my exs did that dated a few of my m8s.It completely sucked.Dont talk to any of those guys these days but strangly enough I get along with the ex.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Don't let it bother you. She is your ex and hopefully getting more and more into your past now. I know it isn't nice but there is nothing you can do about it. So focus on you and not her!

Jul 18, 2007, 01:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by emopunk7
    Hey Zoo...Don't even stress it...Did she see you with the new girl kissing? That would be awesome! I think it was pretty kool that you went up and said how did you two get back together...Daring...Now she knows that you know and she can't point the finger at you anymore, because she is the LIAR! You are better off. By the way, that is pretty ty luck...lol But you'll get over it...You are better than all that nonsense. Is new girl prettier? Wow...Kissing another? I'm impressed. how's everything going between the two of you...Did she know about the incident?
    Well I saw her walkl up to him and was like WHAAAAATTT, so I basically walked up and just asked lol.

Oh and get this, while all that was happening me new girl was in the bathroom, so by the time she got out it was all over lol.

But seriously the chances of me seeing them were very slim just unlucky I guess.

Things are going good but I'm not going into it in the same way I did last time, I'm holding a little back, I don't want to get hurt again, you know.
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 01:21 AM
    Well of course you're hesitant... you've seen yourself get hurt twice now. You're going to go back to your new girl with much thought that maybe shouldn't be there (ie: is she going to cheat, is she going to hurt me?) so try not letting your stupid ex girlfriend get in the way of something that you've got going on right now. You seem like a sweet guy, you deserve better then some girl with attitude and who is obviously desperate (seeing how she went back to her "ugly" ex). Just concentrate on your current girlfriend and don't hold back because of your past. Always be cautious, that goes without saying, but do not let your past haunt your present and ruin your future. Best Wishes<3:)
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:34 AM
    You can probs guarantee if my ex or your ex zoo saw us kissing a new girl they would feel something! I think probably an element of o s**t he's moving on, jealously, confusion, anger, or just I don't care and happy for him. But who cares! :p
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by zooropa1985
    whooooaaaa wait a mo here darlin, im not stuck on her, she can go to hell for all i care, point was that shs with the ex she "hated", i mean what the hell lol
    You don't cαre yet you post αbout it?--- ookαy:confused: seems like to me you still αre stuck on her especαilly if you wαlked up to her to αsk her:eek:
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 12:50 PM
    emopunk7:
    If you reαd α few post bαck me αnd zoopα αre αlreαdy quite αquαinted, he knows I meαn no hαrm αnd he's like my buddy

try not to be such α little snot text time dαrlin:)
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:02 PM
    Lol... I never said you meant any harm Sara... I just don't want anyone putting pressure on my friend... Either way... I give you permission to rate me with a disagreement, since I put one on yours... At least you didn't come back at me with an attitude. I appreciate that...

Anyway, Zoo... I have been broken up for close to 4 months... The first 3 months, I kept contact and of course everyone here was right. Well the last 3 weeks, I have kept to myself and I haven't contacted her at all. I feel so good now. It's really unbelievable. I can hardly think of her... Also that's without a girl taking her place which is what I've been trying to do and I can't believe I'm doing it. I didn't want to take the method of hers and find another just for the sakes of my feelings simply because I know she is doing it and it hurts me. I took it like a man and posted my feelings on this website, kept no contact in every way possible and here I am since Friday not feeling hurt at all. I will give myself the benefit of the doubt and say it may hit me one more time and hard with one last cry. But after that, which may not happen, I know it ends there, if it hasn't already.

Remember, we both did our best and we loved with all we had. If they don't want us, we can't say they are stupid (maybe to an extent... lol) but they may be looking for something else... One day the perfect girl will come along and we will be exactly what they want. Until then, I wish you the best my friend. We both have good hearts, and are both flirtatious and both interesting and fun people. I'd say I'm a little bit more emo than you as I look into things more emotionally, but I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say. I hope you have a great day and I really really wish you the best in this world. Cares for you - Wilson.
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Jul 18, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Hey Zoo,

It sounds to me that she is probably back with him because she has a fear of being alone. I know that from person experience. If she sat there and told you that you remind her of her ex and that's why she is breaking up with you, then she either had something going on with him before the two of you broke up or like I said, she doesn't want to be alone. Either way, you have a right to be pissed about it even if you don't care about her anymore.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bloody nose [ 1 Answers ]

I've always gotten bloody noses, especially in the winter, so its no supprise to me, but the last two days, I've gotten really bad ones. The first time, I was driving down the highway, and it started, so I grabbed a tissue... no big deal. It instantly filled my nose though, and went down into my...

Bloody Solution [ 4 Answers ]

Is blood a solution? solution= solute + solvent it seems like there are two answers to the question, but I have no firm grasp of which is more correct.

Bloody diarrhea [ 4 Answers ]

I have got a female dalmatian dog whose age is 1year I have left my dog at the care of a friend of mine and when I got it back ,first day it was looking tired and sleepy with loss of appetite On the second day diarrhea and severe vomiting started ,I went to the vet who gave it abroad spectrum...

Bloody nose! [ 5 Answers ]

Okay yesterday I got the first bloody nose in like 7 years.. at around 1 pm and now I just got another one 11:00 am.. I am not a big nose pcker and I never get nose bleeds.. what could this be from?

Bloody Sperm? [ 2 Answers ]

Can blood mix with sperm? Or is it normal for sperm to change to a light red color suddenly? About Two weeks ago I poked a tiny hole in my nut with a nail after jumping on my bed and four days ago I notice pink colored sperm while ejaculating. Does masturbating everyday cause pink colored sperm,...

View more questions Search