Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sammy_samsam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:33 PM
    Would It Look Nice If I Dyed My Hair Black?
    [F] I have blonde hair, and blue eyes, and I kind of have red cheeks. I really want to dye my hair black. Do you think it would look nice? And would I have to dye my eyebrows? Thanks:D :confused:
    Canada_Sweety Posts: 597, Reputation: 49
    -

Jul 17, 2007, 04:04 PM
    From the sounds of it, it would look good, and yes you probably would have to tint your eye brows.. cause it might look kinda funny if you did not. Good Luck:)
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Black is a very stark color and it is very drastic to go from blonde to black! If you really want to go darker I would suggest getting some low lights or dying it a brunette instead of black... in my opinion, black's just not going to look that great. What color are your eyebrows now? If they are light blonde, then yes you would need to color them.
    lilmisscook Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy_samsam
    [F] I have blonde hair, and blue eyes, and i kind of have red cheeks. I really want to dye my hair black. Do you think it would look nice? and would i have to dye my eyebrows? Thanks:D :confused:
    Yes you do need to die your eye brows
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 3, 2007, 11:58 AM
    I think it looks odd and fake when people dye their hair black, especially if it was light before. Stick with that natural. If you want to dye it darker try a light shade of brown or highlights that way it won't be as harsh.
    emokidsroc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2007, 07:57 PM
    I think going from brown to black or whatever is great because it's a way to put yourself out there I mean if you're one of those people that really cares what people think then don't do it but if you're not then just go for it and if it really sucks well then you'll just have to deal with it te he he oh and about your eyebrows change the color cause that would look totally weird but it would be kind of awsome... hmmmmmmm
    boomslang Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2007, 05:06 AM
    My colouring sounds just like yours! I went from blonde to black very successfully, but I did it in stages as I thought that going straight from very light to very dark hair might be a little traumatic, especially if it didn't turn out! I did have to dye my eyebrows as well - but don't do this with regular hair dye, it can make you blind! The only problem I have is that when my roots grow out it looks like I'm going bald or my hair is really thin!
    taurusss Posts: 67, Reputation: 5

Sep 13, 2007, 06:34 AM
    Well I's sure it will look good if you really look like the way you have explained yourself. Just try dying and see how it looks. You won't lose anything, but if you don't die you will always wonder how you will look like. Decide about your eyebrows after you dye your hair.
    emily123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Don't DO IT!! It would okay but I did it.. it ends up being BAD!! 1
    person102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2011, 07:41 PM
    My hair is like a faded reddish brown and I have blue green eyes, would my hair look good in black? Just wondering
    Hater213 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2011, 08:53 AM
    I think you would look like ****. So don't dye it black you ****king emo want to be hooker :)
    ellashort123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 11:34 AM
    my hair is brown what would it look like if I hade black hair x lol ha ha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fade away black dyed hair that can not be bleached. [ 2 Answers ]

About last year, I have dyed my hair black, and did easy straight (a chemical that straightens hair) over it. But now I want to dye my hair brown. So I went to a hair dresser to bleach my hair, and once its blonde, dye it brown. So I went, and they told me that because I had done 'easy straight' my...

Dyed Hair Black, Left with Brown Spots [ 3 Answers ]

All right, so I had dark blonde hair in the first place. Then I dyed it black with a permanent dye . Once I had finished dying it, and it had dried, I found that I now have brown areas left in my hair. I am going to dye it again to cover these spots, but when will it be all right to do so?...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

Help me get my yuk dyed hair to a nice color! [ 3 Answers ]

I used to be blonde, and recently I went to the hair dresses to fix my regrowth, I told her I would like to get my colour changed just a little bit so I wouldn't have to keep coming back to get it fixed, like go light brown or something. Anyway I came out with red hair and it is horrible!! :eek: I...

View more questions Search