Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ricknlizwright Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Obtaining maintenance records from Property Owners
    cCan maintenance records be obtained from a property owner without litigation in Florida?:confused:
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Hello rick:

No.

excon
    ricknlizwright Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 02:36 PM
    What is the best way to go about getting the maintenance record then?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 02:46 PM
    Hello again, rick:

I don't know. Peoples records are private. You might not be able to get them at all. It depends on why you want it. But, you're correct with your first assumption. You have to sue them and then make a discovery request/demand. Of course, the records have to be relevant to your law suit.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Public property records [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what sites I would look for to access land and property records?

Obtaining a EU passport [ 2 Answers ]

I will be joining my boyfriend in the UK in October. He has a EU passport and I will have to go over on a working holiday visa. After 12 months we will be getting married. Will I be able to apply for a EU passport or what will I apply for in order for me to work freely in the UK.

New Owners of a rental property [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought what WAS a rental property in Missouri. I had told the renters of the sale and given them until the 14th of February to move. I was told by the tenant that I had to GET OUT of her home, she knew her rights. I am needing to move into this place, because I am going to be the...

Obtaining a Second mortgage [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the risk of second mortages. My husband and I have a 159,000 loan and right now our credit is over our head. My score was 678 but now it is 607 because all my credit cards are max out. We were thinking about taking out a second mortgage but we really don't know the pros and...

View more questions Search