Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    calover16m Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2007, 11:40 AM
    What is best?
    I'm getting a pink razr in about 3 weeks. But the thing is I don't know whether I should use at&t (cingular) or verizon. I want to be able to transfer my pics onto my laptop and I've heard that you can't do that with verizon. I've also heard that you can't customize your ringtones if you use verizon. I haven't heard anything bad about at&t but I wasn't really paying as much attention because I was sure that I wanted verizon. Now I'm not so sure, so if anyone (and I'm open to any suggestions/comments) could give me some recommendations or opinions that be great! Thanks for the help.
    TessyO Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2007, 12:01 PM
    I have never heard anything bad about Verizon. I have AT&T which has been okay, but I will tell you their customer service is terrible. I have been able to transfer pictures from my cell to the laptop with no problem.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 17, 2007, 12:03 PM
    I have had verizon for 5 years now and LOVE it. Service is wonderful... I rarely get a dropped call and if I to it's usually because the person I am talking to is not on verizon and they dropped it.

Now I don't have photo capabilities (yet) will be getting a new phone in about a week. But we all customize our music. No problem.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:06 PM
    I have a number of family and friends who have verizon, and they all seem to love it.

One thing I will say though, I have one friend who has gone through three Razr's, and another who has gone through 2. (And I wonder why they keep getting them.. lol). The screen malfunctions and will either quit working all together, or will only work when it wants to.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2007, 12:16 PM
    Being able to transfer files and add ringtones is generally a feature of the phone, not the carrier.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 17, 2007, 12:33 PM
    Thanks Scott, I had no idea. I do know when I upgrade I am not getting a Razr. I just haven't decided the best one for me.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2007, 12:35 PM
    I want a smart phone, But I ain't paying those ridiculous prices.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 12:36 PM
    I want one of those Apple iPhones :(
    calover16m Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Jul 17, 2007, 06:16 PM
    I think I'm going to get verizon. Here is a site I found that I think is pretty good. You can take a look and tell me what you think. Thanks again:
    Motorola RAZR V3m (Pink) Phone (Verizon Wireless) - Mobiledia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search