Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharmila Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 11:31 AM
    New mom
    Hi all, I work with kids (5-12 yrs) need ideas about art and craft, also where can I download free coloring books.

Thanks
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 11:36 AM
    Here is a website full of printable coloring pages for you : ColoringBookFun.com - Free Coloring Pages - Printable Pages - Holiday Printables

I hope this was helpful :)
    tinkerbell69 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmila
    hi all, i work with kids (5-12 yrs) need ideas about art and craft, also where can i download free coloring books.

thanks
    All About Coloring has free color pages.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Try googling some websites for teachers; the are usually loaded with fun activities and things to color. Like this one!
    Lesson plans and worksheets from learningpage.com
    crazymomjulie Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2007, 08:18 AM
    There is a web site called american greetings that there is a $15.00 yearly fee but it has printable projects coloring pages and so much more. They some times run a free trial period. But once you try it if your like me you will be addicted.
    lorraine1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharmila
    hi all, i work with kids (5-12 yrs) need ideas about art and craft, also where can i download free coloring books.

thanks
    Hi

I work with children (5 and over ).I use this site very often its free and has loads of things to make as well as colouring pages [url=http://www.dltk-kids.com/crafts/
    good luck

lorraine1969

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tell my mom [ 18 Answers ]

OK my mom doesn't know I have sex... and she will die if I tell her I'm pregnant and I can't tell her but I can't go to the docs anyway cause she is always always in the room with me.. and my doctor will tell her.. and when she gets the bill won't it say pregnancy test I really really need help!!...

My mom and Step mom in hate! [ 6 Answers ]

My mom and step mom are not getting along. It all started with a stupid gift card! Out of all things. My card only had $3.45 on it and my brother only had $.19 on his. The cards were soposed to have $20.00 on it. My mom and step mom live one house away from each other and then they just get into...

My Mom... [ 6 Answers ]

My mom has been acting... odd. I have a really long story to tell and I really want to hear some really good advice. Ok... I guess I'll start from the only place I know to... I have a sister. She is now 23 years old, and she is where the explanation begins. When we were younger my dad...

Am I going to be a mom? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: OK I am so confused I use to take the pill and then I stopped and my boyfriend and I have used no protection and I have not had a period in over a month and I just don't know what to do? I mean I have all the signs but I have not found out for sure. What should I do?

Mom in need of help [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is to receive child support for her daughter. She was a high school senior and dropped out due to loss of family member. She has enrolled in corispondece classes via mail from a reputable university. My father feels he has no obligation to further pay child support, because my sister is...

View more questions Search