Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leo14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 10:09 AM
    Tip for healthy recipe to lose cheek fat
    I can't seem to lose fat on my face! And the food in my house isn't helping me very well. Can someone please give me a solution or give me tips on healthy recipe?:
    carleton_piglet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Lol, if I knew the answer to that, I'd have a skinnier face. I think face fat is something that you lose as you lose other body fat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark patch on cheek [ 1 Answers ]

I am 60 yr old post menopausal women with (skin type 1V) had a small 1cm tiny light dark patch over my left cheek(driving side),which got much bigger post application of " Tri-luma" prescribed by dermatologist with no proper instructions for absolute sun avoidance. Since than I have under gone...

Red bump on the inside of my cheek [ 4 Answers ]

I woke up with a red bump on the inside of my cheek, the next day I had grown another one on the other side. They are not painful, but they are soft like jelly feel to them. I'm scared and need help.

Want to lose fat not fanny [ 2 Answers ]

I am 157 lbs and 5'5 I am content with my weight but I want to tone my belly so I don't have the hang over fat on my sides or in the front either:eek:

How to lose belly fat and grow muscle together. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, I am thin all over the body except my belly. It seems my belly is the only place that can easily store fat on. I started weight lifting and then a cardio for 20 min after that, the size of my belly starts to shrink, however I didn't put much muscle on my other body. If I stop cardio,...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search