Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobdin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Studynig in England
    I would like to study in England, and I search through the WEB for free universities in England, but I did not find any. Could you please tell me about a good and free (without paying) university in England?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2007, 09:07 AM
    Have you ever heard of the phrase "you get what you pay for"?

If you pay nothing, you get nothing! That's the way the world works, sorry.

If you DO find a university that is free, it's going to be a diploma mill, and the qualification will be worthless. (you won't find one, diploma mills make money by scamming)

Even the English have to pay to attend English universities.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 12:49 PM
    U crap me up! A free university? There is none in the world!
    If you work really hard, u should get scholarship or grants, if that is what u mean?
    It all depends on how great you are, in many ways, academic,sports,leardership...
    Nothing is free in this world!
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:22 PM
    When you find one let me know, oh and also if you find a car lot giving out free cars send me a pm

There are none
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    When you find one let me know, oh and also if you find a car lot giving out free cars send me a pm

There are none
    Hi, once she/he sent you a PM about the free school or car, will you forward it to me?:D
    I'll give u 5% on the market value of the item, I understand nothing is free!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

England before 1066 [ 4 Answers ]

William said that edward... to make him his heir(ie to be the next king) It's a crossword answer 8 letters .r.. I.. d And Much of the early history of england was written by monks, the name we give to such people is a... 10 letters... n... Thanks

Moving to England. [ 16 Answers ]

I am interested in moving to england from the US in the next year or two. How would I go about doing so? How would I be able to become a citizen? Are there certain things I would need? Thanks in advance, Kara

Universities in England [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,can anyone help me?have you ever heart of the Birkback University of London.Is it real?Is it good?IŽll be happy to hearing from anyone who knows anything about this University.Thanks

Travel To England [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I want to go to England to go to college and work for a while. We both live in Anguilla and have a British European Passport. We have never been to England. We would like to know if the government can help us find a flat and give us financial aid for college and would like to pay...

View more questions Search