Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gkeeler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2007, 06:58 AM
    Convert Adobe Illustrator to Microsoft Publisher or Word
    Is it possible to convert an Adobe Illustrator file to a Microsoft Publisher or Word file.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2007, 08:06 AM
    No. An Illustrator file is an image. You can import such a file into Word or Publisher, but you won't be able to edit it there.
    slackmonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gkeeler
    Is it possible to convert an Adobe Illustrator file to a Microsoft Publisher or Word file.
    If your using an newer version of illistrator you can convert to pdf then down load an application, (there are a bunch) that will conver it to word or excel. Try Convert PDF to Word, Make PDF Files, and Batch Convert Images with 1-2-3 File Convert can edit pdf or convert to word.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lotus word to Microsoft word [ 2 Answers ]

My articles are saved in lotus word format. Can I opened it under Microsoft word or " open office" software? If yes, how do I go about it?

Microsoft Publisher 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to complete a Brief Report for an assignment. I went into Microsoft Publication and clicked on business form where I chose which report I wanted to use. It will not open the report and is saying "publisher cannot run this wizard" and asks me if I want to install the feature. When I...

View more questions Search