Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Digg - Video: How to make an Angry American

Other people are commenting on it.
    Now there's a surprise... as surprising as some of the comments. I particurlarly enjoyed this rational piece:

F**ity F*** F***!! F*** this f***ing world and what the United States has done to it especially! How will there ever be a sense of accomplishment or peace in the minds of those people who supported this f***ing regime. How will the people who could have prevented it feel dignified in what they have not done. F*** Hilary Clinton she can't do s***! Thank god I was not old enough to vote when George Bush was elected, but I will never, never, NEVER forgive those who let him stay in the office and hope they have enough sense to get him out NOW!
    Priceless. So is this one:

I have always fancied if I ever ran into (this is going to be a long one) Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Libby, Norquist, Kristol, Wolfowitz, Santorum, Brownback, Delay, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Card, Snow, Ridge, Roberts, Alito, Scalia, and even poor Scotty McClellan I wouldn't be able to hold back on a bit of loogie to the face. And still my contempt and loathing would have been barely expressed. Not Condi, though, she's a girl.
    How sweet. And one more:

If the g*****n congress won't impeach them then lets shame them into resigning! One or the other both! Make videos! Butt in on local news interviews they can't edit out everyone one quick simple word Resign! Resign! RESIGN! Spray paint it ! Graffiti it! Tattoo it! Speak it! Shout it! Scream it by the multitudes! Horton heard a g*****n who they'll hear us! All of us! YOP! YOP! YOP! Bring those motherf***ers to their g*****n knees and tell them "This IS Democracy b***h!"
    Being a liberal/progressive must be a miserable existence.
    ETWolverine Posts: 934, Reputation: 275

Jul 18, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Digg - Video: How to make an Angry American

Other people are commenting on it.
    Yep. And they have the collective IQ of 82, and the education level of a 7-year-old. And it shows in their posts...

-" F___Bush?"
    -"I feel empowered now!"
    -"Makes me want to get my off this chair, rush over to DC, and do something!"
    -"I really wish people would wake up and see that Americas future dose not look good!" (sic)
    -"f__kity F___ F___ !!!!!!!! F--- this F---ing world and what the United States has done to it especially! "
    -"F--- Hilary Clinton she can't do S---!"
    -"simply criminals. American Terrorists." (sic)
    -"Worst president ever. Blatant liars. Anyone who continues to support the Bush admin after seeing this obvious display of BS is out of their mind."
    -"That guy getting in Paul Wolfowitzs face was amazing. 'YOU NAZI SON OF A B---'. I hope he isn't dead."
    -"I have always fancied if I ever ran into (this is going to be a long one) Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rove, Libby, Norquist, Kristol, Wolfowitz, Santorum, Brownback, Delay, O'Reilly, Hannity, Limbaugh, Card, Snow, Ridge, Roberts, Alito, Scalia, and even poor Scotty McClellan I wouldn't be able to hold back on a bit of loogie to the face. And still my contempt and loathing would have been barely expressed. Not Condi, though, she's a girl."
    -"Government = mind control"
    -"Who elected and RE-elected him, again? Everybody always say 'well, it wasnt me...' Then who was it? (I know it wasnt me cause Im not old enough)"
    -"The more I see and hear these guys.. The more I believe that it just might be time.. to impeach these f---ers."
    -"the BEST scenario, is that they're all lying sacks of s---."
    -"Thanks you complacent sons of a b----es.....get off your asses and do something... remember strength in numbers."
    -"If the goddamn congress won't impeach them then lets shame them into resigning! One or the other both! Make videos! butt in on local news interviews they can't edit out everyone one quick simple word Resign! Resign! RESIGN! spray paint it ! Graffiti it! tattoo it! speak it! Shout it! scream it by the multitudes! Horton heard a goddamn who they'll hear us! All of us! YOP! YOP! YOP! Bring those motherers to their goddamn knees and tell them 'This IS Democracy !'"
    -"People should go V for Vendetta on there a--!" (sic)
    -"Maybe just maybe if all these cocksuckers came clean and fully admitted to being full of then we could perhaps start to make some headway. Of course that would require that most if not all would willingly resign and leave office. The sad thing is, this would probably happen before we the people could start a meaningful grassroots movement. In short if we let these motherers get by with this s--- we are all f---ed. And it will all be OUR fault."
    -"Awesome. I want everyone to behave like the protesters towards the end of the clip. That would solve a lot."
    -"i agree with the alst comment come on people. why dont 100K+ opf you go and protest ing hell i mean come on we all knows the only way that change is going to take place it takes a revolution to make major changes. get the out there and have mass protest" (sic)
    -"Sure they lied about everything else, but Bush, Cheney, Rice, Rummy, and all the other PNAC f---ers were nothing but honest about 9/11. /s INVESTIGATE the crime of the century for yourself."
    -"I was think more on the lines of psychologically torturing them until they tear their own skin off. Now that sounds like something appealing."

And my personal favorite:

-"For all those that ask "What will you do?" I would say that if the next pres election goes bad (ex: clearly rigged or Giuliani wins, etc.) then you are going to see some major s--- go down."

Yeah... these are a bunch of intelligent and well-thought-out responses to the video.

Elliot
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine
    Yep. And they have the collective IQ of 82, and the education level of a 7-year-old. And it shows in their posts....

Yeah... these are a bunch of intelligent and well-thought-out responses to the video.
    I see we're on the same page here... and these are the people we're supposed to rally behind. LOL!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 18, 2007, 08:47 AM
    I miss my dog

Me too, at least he made an honest attempt to cover his shat up.
    I see we're on the same page here... and these are the people we're supposed to rally behind. LOL!
    Rally behind common sense the way I did after Nixon and you'll be okay.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 09:00 AM
    Hehe, it's the opinions of the new generation coming up behind you.

Jul 18, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Hehe, it's the opinions of the new generation coming up behind you.
    Just remember, Karma, he who is not a liberal when he is young has no heart. He who is not a conservative as they get older has no brain.

The kids posting at Digg are still young. They'll learn... at least most of them will. And those liberal opinions will turn mostly conservative as they gain experience. Just like how the liberal hippies of the 60 have mostly turned into the conservative mainstream of today. Life has a way of tuning people more conservative...

Elliot
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 09:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ETWolverine
    Just remember, Karma, he who is not a liberal when he is young has no heart. He who is not a conservative as they get older has no brain.
    That's pure bullcrap but thanks for posting it! Kind of let's us know how brainwashed you are.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Oracle Monroe
    Why lie?
    Hello Oracle:

Here's why: Zeitgeist - The Movie, 2007!

It's a full length movie. Cook some popcorn.

excon
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:24 AM
    excon,

I just downloaded it a couple of days ago and am looking forward to watching it. I've heard good things about that movie.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:36 AM
    Hello Need:

I found it on that Digg site. I've never seen or heard of it before. It's very scary. It's very well done. It smashes some long held beliefs. It will piss everybody off. I thought I was smart. I thought I paid attention. I haven't.

I'm interested in what you think. I'm interested in what the rightwingers think too, but I'll bet they won't watch.

excon
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:40 AM
    If they do watch they will get together for the spin and swarm anyone who dares post a dissenting opinion of right wing stuff. :)
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:41 AM
    I haven't watched the full video that is the subject of this post . A full length feature . You must want me to vomit that popcorn.
    To the O.M.
    The first – and last – rationale presented for the war by the Bush administration in every formal government statement about the war was not the destruction of WMDs but the removal of Saddam Hussein, or regime change. This regime change was necessary because Saddam was an international outlaw. He had violated the 1991 Gulf War truce and all the arms control agreements it embodied, including UN resolutions 687 and 689, and the 15 subsequent UN resolutions designed to enforce them. The last of these, UNSCR 1441, was itself a war ultimatum to Saddam giving him “one final opportunity” to disarm – or else. The ultimatum expired on December 7, 2002, and America went to war three months later. Saddam's violation of the arms control agreements that made up the Gulf War truce – and not the alleged existence of Iraqi WMDs – was the legal, moral and actual basis for sending American troops to Iraq. If he was not in violation then it was incumbent according to the various resolutions for Saddam to provide the proof. He not only failed to do that but also impeded the arms inspection process right up to the end.
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Hello tom:

I want you to hold your nose and watch. I respect your opinion. I've never seen ANYTHING like this before. If you need further encouragement to watch besides my request, plenty of leftist beliefs are shattered too.

excon

Jul 18, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Hey, Karma, if you liked that one, you'll love this one:

How is liberalism like cotton candy?

It looks nice and tastes sweet at first, but as you get more into it you realize that it is mostly made up of fluff and hot air, and it isn't very good for you.

Elliot
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 10:54 AM
    That's your job old man - to make fun of those not like you. Go for it!

Jul 18, 2007, 11:00 AM
    I'm not making fun of the people... just the stupid ideas they espouse.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2007, 11:08 AM
    OK on your recommendation I'll give it a try after my vacation . Wish it were out on DVD . Not sure my home computer will last a full length documentary .
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Tom - I download it via bittorrent then burn it to DVD. Let me know if you'd be interested in getting set up for that.
    Mario3 Posts: 65, Reputation: 4
    -

Jul 18, 2007, 05:58 PM
    You can make me angry when school costs so much and I work 3 jobs whle going at the same time. Fox news also makes me angry because it puts business first
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2007, 07:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario3
    Mario3 disagrees: what did you say about fox news? Look up how many men to female workers they have. Male-female ratio there is 97:1. then look up the white to other races
    Mario3, I love it when someone challenges me with statistics. Unfortunately when the facts dispute those numbers, it never seems to convince the critic. A quick review blasts your manufactured statistic into oblivion.

If my numbers are correct, FNC has as of this writing 161 on-air contributors. 109 are male, 52 are female for a ratio of roughly 2:1. You may not like that either, but it's nowhere near a ridiculous 97:1.

I don't have time to do a racial demographics study, but if you had actually watched FNC you would see a number of regular, prominent minority contributors, black, Hispanic, Asian, Indian. You would also see a number of prominent regular liberal contributors - on EVERY news show - such as Mort Kondracke, Ellen Ratner, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, Greta Van Sustern, Susan Estrich and Ellis Henican (a regular on O'Reilly) to name a few. In fact, it's rare to see one guest during a discussion of a political issue, you almost always see a guest from both sides.

FNC is as diverse as any network, perhaps more so than some. It only suffers from one 'problem' - a conservative viewpoint - which apparently blinds some people to the facts.

you can make me angry when school costs so much and I work 3 jobs whle going at the same time. Fox news also makes me angry because it puts business first
    I can't help you with your school finances (but there are any number of grants available), but again, what is the evidence that FNC "puts business first" beyond the obvious, it's a business and businesses exist to make money?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I be angry at her? [ 5 Answers ]

Apperently my friend likes my ex boyfriend and she didn't tell me this. I think the only person that knows is our other friend, the one she spends most of her time with, because they live in the same street. The reason why I'm angry is beacause of she's always asked me if I still like this guy and...

Why am I so angry with him [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all I have had this huge problem that I can't seem to let go of. Let me first tell you the basis of it all. I had been in a serious long term relationship with a man for nearly 4 years, I was living with him at the time and we were due to get married. But unfortunately the relationship ended...

Lipstick make & color on a music video [ 1 Answers ]

How do I go about finding out the make and color of a lipstick worn by an artist (Nelly Furtado) on a music video ("On the Radio")?

Angry [ 2 Answers ]

Dear who ever I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.

Ripping DVD Video to VCD Video [ 1 Answers ]

How can I rip my DVD video to VCD Video files. Is there out any freeware to do this. Please let me know the link for that. Thanx:rolleyes:

View more questions Search