Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Love50818 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2005, 04:05 PM
    Big crush
    I recently met a guy at my work. We have been workign together for a few months. I find him completely attractive. He is somewhat of a dork to people because he wear big glasses and other things. None of those things bother me. He is very intelligent and a great guy. He seems to flirt and talk with me, but I am very interested. I don't know how to approach this because we do work together, if I was rejected it would be very akward to work with him. There are no rules about dating, so it would no have to be secret. He talks to me often, I catch him looking at me, and when I first came back to work he asked who I was. How do I get him interested without looking pathetic?
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2005, 08:49 PM
    I do not advise dating some one from work - in most cases it does not go well - people talk.

But, if you decide to do it - ask him casual to lunch or, my favorite, go have a drink.

He sounds like he is too shy.

IF you are uncomfortable asking him in person - send an e-mail. Very short and to the point.

"Hey, any interest in grabbing a drink tonight? I know this cool place we can go hang out.

"Let me know"
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 19, 2005, 07:43 AM
    Now this is true about the dating and work thing but I do have to say that me and my boyfriend worked together for a good while until he was promoted and had to be moved to another store because such things were not allowed being he was now salary and I was hourly.. but wildcat is right... I really wouldn't advise dating someone from work being that if things go sour then you are going to either have resentment towards this person or you are going to be in love with this person and see him talking to other people and it will be hard for you to deal with... id really think before I did something like that..
    dizzygirltiff Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2005, 12:27 PM
    Do what feels right. Yea u work together that fine, so what if people talk. Just be honest with him and if he doesn't like u its his lose. Don't be sad u will get your guys. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

This girl I have a crush on [ 10 Answers ]

So there is this girl I like. We talk a lot online but at school she's more shy about starting a conversation. I think she likes me too. She's just waiting for me to make a move.. should I just go for it and ask her out or should I wait. She's also kind of busy with sport outside school just like...

Huge Crush on my Husbands Friend [ 40 Answers ]

Oh my god. First of all, I wasn't sure if this is the right category to post my dilema, but I'm soooo glad I found this website. Anyway I have a major crush on my husbands friend. I can't stop thinking of him. I go to the store hoping to run into him. I know I told myself a million times...

Got a crush on this guy [ 13 Answers ]

I went on here hoping to get help for my own little crush-which is now a big crush. I am sooo hot for this guy I am practically aching. I never even see him anymore-like we (my husband & I) used to barbecue together, go out with he & whoever he was dating at the time. I have even set him up with...

PVC crush pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

On 1 1/2" schedule 40 PVC it states a pressure rating of 330 psi @ 73F. I believe this is a burst pressure (from the inside, out). Would this also be the same for it's crush pressure? (from the outside, in) It's of concern because I'm I need to do a shallow burial under a gravel driveway.

View more questions Search