Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    immu4cyber Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 11:44 PM
    How to remove audio from video file
    I like to change a background song for a video file I can add a background song by using windows movie maker bt I d`nt know how to remove that bacround music from the video file any one can help me
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 02:08 AM
    There is a number of software out there, Check out this website >> and search for "extract audio from video". You make your choice;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multimedia audio/video controller [ 1 Answers ]

On my device manager, under "Other devices", It says that the drivers for the Multimedia audio controller and video controller (VGA compatible) are not found. At the same time, there is no sound on my computer even with the speakers on. I'm assuming it's because of the misssing audio controller...

Downloading movies I get audio visual not video [ 4 Answers ]

I joined a download engine and when I download some files I get the audio to play but the video will not play instead I get techni colored lights. Some movies play fine but not all. Does anyone know how I can get video to play on all downloads or are these files just not compatible with my...

Windows media player won't play video, only audio [ 6 Answers ]

My windows media player will only play audio and not video. Any ideas why?

I download a .avi that has video but no audio [ 1 Answers ]

I download a .avi that has video but no audio. I assume I need a .codec but I have no idea how to figure out which one. Any help would be appreciated.

View more questions Search