Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Who's ready for the Deathly Hallows?
    Okay all you Potter fans... I want to know who is itching to get their hands and eyes on book number seven? I know I can't wait! On another note, what did you guys think of the new movie? :D
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Has anyone read the rumors about what happens.
    I'm not a Potter fan but I remember reading on my news website a plot spoiler.
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Okay all you Potter fans...I want to know who is itching to get their hands and eyes on book number seven? I know I can't wait! On another note, what did you guys think of the new movie? :D
    I didn't see the new movie, but my husband did. He said it was okay, but not as good as the others in the series :)
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 17, 2007, 06:46 PM
    I've already got my copy pre-paid. This is the only harry potter book that I am buying before the seven book boxed set is released. I've read them all already though. Lol. That's why I have to buy the last one. Who needs drugs, I've got books!lol
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Drugs... books... almost equivalent in my eyes! Yes Skell I've heard a lot of plot rumors... check out mugglenet.com; they busted a lot of them on there. Star, I saw the movie as well and I agree, it was a little shabby compared to the others and just didn't capture the book as well.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 09:49 PM
    Yeah I read about a lot of deaths and surprises. How true they are I guess people will have to wait and see.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2007, 09:51 PM
    Yup, book number 6 was a shocker so I can only imagine.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:06 PM
    I was slightly upset with a few plot changes in the last movie, but overall very happy with the outcome, as I am with most of the movies...

I have my book pre-ordered, pre-paid and will be picking it up tonight and reading it till I'm done sometime tomorrow morning... LOL... I try to dodge the spoilers, but really, it doesn't matter if someone gives me the ending, the fun in a book is reading everything leading up to the ending. :) All they did is spoil a good read for themselves...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:07 PM
    I can't wait for my sister to buy it so I can borrow it!
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Same here angel!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 20, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Yesterday at work (library), I catalogued all our new HP books and books on CD. We had to sign a sworn statement that we wouldn't read any of the book. The library director had the books under lock and key, I did my cataloguing and processing, then immediately gave them back to her to return to the vault.

Many Chicago area public libraries and some bookstores are having HP parties tonight until to a.m.

I will get my own copy tomorrow morning from Amazon -- UPS delivery.
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:09 PM
    I will be shutting myself off from ALL media as well; can't take any chances!
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Honey I'm 21. One of my great friends is 41 and she's in the same boat as I!
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Hunny I'm going on 25, and I love them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not ready [ 4 Answers ]

I met a great guy on new years, maybe a little immature, but not enough to really bother me, but I'm also still really good friend with my ex (we broke up a month ago) and he recently told me he was thinking about getting back together. This new guy is great, but I just don't know if I'm ready to...

What is HD-ready? [ 4 Answers ]

In considering a flat screen TV, what is the difference in HDTV, HD-ready, LCD?

Should I be ready for another one? [ 3 Answers ]

I just got out of a relationship where I was cheated on.. I have been Single For a month and I have been hanging out with just about everyone. Haven't had sex since My ex dumped me.. Or right after with him.. I have been hanging out with this Friend of mine, who I've know Since High school. He is...

View more questions Search