Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 10:38 PM
    Half bat-half man
    I am trying to find the name of a movie from the 70's... There is a mad scientist on an island who intertwines animal dna with human dna... it's probably cheesy fx with costumed people. I saw it when I was a kid so I was amazed... I know there was a butterfly woman and at the end a half bat-half man flies off into the sunset... any help out there?
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jul 18, 2007, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 138street
    I am trying to find the name of a movie from the 70's...There is a mad scientist on an island who intertwines animal dna with human dna...it's probably cheesy fx with costumed people. I saw it when i was a kid so i was amazed...I know there was a butterfly woman and at the end a half bat-half man flies off into the sunset....any help out there?
    Could this be "Zombie 2" or possibly a Jekyll and Hyde movie?
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 18, 2007, 05:53 AM
    It's not The Island of Dr. Moreau (1977) is it?

Later spoofed by the Simpsons in The Island of Dr. Hibbert
    138street Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2007, 02:20 PM
    No, it's not a zombie movie nor jekyl and hyde.. not the island of dr. moreau... I saw it in the early 70's... the movie could be from the late 60's... there were all types of half human half beasts... the scientist attempts to mutate the hero and heroine they escape and destroy the lab killing the mutates and the mad dr. the half man half bat is the only survivor because he helps the hero's escape.. then flew off into the sunset...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half of my $ [ 1 Answers ]

Is my soon to be ex entitled to half of my 401k?

He is my other half. [ 1 Answers ]

1 year and 5 months ago, me and my ex boyfriend, completely fell in love. Everything was great for the first 3 months. Then we started argueing, he decided we should take a break because we argued a lot, so we did, I was completely and utterly lost without him! I became depressed, well we both...

Half equations [ 2 Answers ]

OK OK well I've never used this before.. because well I didn't know it existed. and I'm in a bit of a muddle, you see I pretty much suck at chemistry so yeah HELP ME:( ATM IM DOING AN ASSIGNMENT CALLED "PORTABLE POWER" we have to talk about the reactivity of 3 metals to do with there E0...

My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua has potty problem! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my My Half Dachshund Half Chihuahua is a great dog but when it comes to the potty he is not good. He is let outside every hour but sometimes he pees in the house. I stay with him outside for 30 minutes and let him inside. I have no solution what should I do? :confused:

View more questions Search