Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joshclary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 10:01 PM
    A toy from childhood
    I need to know the name of a toy from the 90's. You could record your voice on it and play it back but it was electronic and did not require a tape. I think it was something along the lines of "yack back" or "talk back". Please help I really want to know what it is. Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 16, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Yak Bak

Here's info about the inventor and a little bit about how it worked:

Wired 7.11: Adventures in the Toy Trade
    AliMarGoo Posts: 72, Reputation: 13

Jul 16, 2007, 10:09 PM
    There was one called the Talk Back. It was used in Home Alone 2 Lost in New York. Hope this helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Childhood masturbation [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am concerned mom of a otherwise healthy 7 year old. She is generally a happy and talkative child, prone to dwelling and quite a thinker. Our problem began a few days ago when she was upset and mentioned an incident with a little boy ( 5- 6 yrs) in our neighbourhood who had come up to her...

Childhood Movie [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: okay so I watched it when I was very young, it starts with real kids that go into this other world and turn into cartoons and they have to stop this evil woman who wants to steal this fountain of youth thing. . Yeah and that's all I remember.. . Please help. . Its driving me nuts.

A toy from my childhood [ 18 Answers ]

I need help figuring out what the name of a toy I played with I was young. It was kind of an outdoor activity. I used to have a box full of pipes.. white plastic pipes and at the ends of them were little connectors so different pipes fit on the ends of others. There was all different shapes and...

Childhood toys [ 6 Answers ]

Sit back and think, now christmas is coming up and I'm after gift ideas but I don't want just any old gift ideas I want you to tell me what your favorite toy was as a child and weather or not there is an updated version now. Mine was lego I used to spend hours building walls to stop my sister...

Early Childhood [ 3 Answers ]

What Does it take to become a Early Childhood Teacher:p

View more questions Search